Preacher

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What ratings are you talking about? the show is well received and renewed for season 2

Goatface

it is doing ok with time shifting, but don't know how that figures into ad buys.
live, last week
0.6 18-49 and 1,649 mil total
Live +3 (2 weeks ago)
1.2 up from 0.5
2.844 mil up from 1.547
so unless they start riding around in a hyundai season 2's budget might be crap.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I do enjoy the show, but I was really expecting them to do more of the crazy shit from the comic. Its been years since I read it (and I heard this is all a prequel to where the comics start?) but it seems like they are taking awhile to really get into the meat of the story. They keep hinting at how amazing the show could be, and it's still better then 95% of the shit out there, but I just feel like they are wasting the potential of this universe and story. I'm glad to see it got renewed, was afraid they would take a conservative approach for this first season and then not get renewed before the good stuff really starts, which would have sucked balls.
Would love to see more of Cassidy and Jesse going full on rambo. Quincannon is great too (holy fuck did I not realize that was rorshach for like 4 episodes, great actor) but I dislike most of the rest of the cast. Dunno if it's the actress or the character, but Tulip just annoys me. Eugene is not bad, but then the rest of them are just 'meh', like I really don't care about any of them or their storylines. Oh, the one woman has a crush on Jesse, yea ok whatever. The mayor has a crush on her, ok whatever, don't care.
Let's get Cassidy and Jesse on a roadtrip already! With occasional cameos from Quincannon, Eugene and the Angels.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love this show and came to love the angels as well. They've made the Preacher a little unlikable from where he was when it started, so they should probably fix that sooner than later, but it's on my download and watch immediately list every week now

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really shocked she fed the mayor to cassidy, didnt see that coming at all

Cybsled

Interesting episode. Since the angels are in Hell, I wonder if they will pickup Eugene on their way out.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really shocked she fed the mayor to cassidy, didnt see that coming at all
yeah. I mean, sure the show forshadowed it pretty heavily. But it seems wildly out of character. A huge leap for the character. She sure jumped to premeditated murder pretty quickly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
was that a Breaking Bad reference with the location the Angels got picked up by the Bus? Backdrop looked similar to the bus stop where Walt or Jesse was meant to leave via a Saul connection but didn't get on?

edit: rather than screencap easier just to googlePreacher: There was a Breaking Bad easter egg in 'Finish The Song' | News | Culture | The Independent

rrr_img_137096.jpg

rrr_img_137097.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
This last episode was great. The jump for her character was abrupt, but still great. That's the kind of craziness I was expecting much earlier in the show, hopefully it just keeps going from this point on.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Only one more episode, it better be fucking awesome. Like god/powerful angel comes down and everyone dies awesome.

Goatface

The Cowboy is certainly not The Saint of Killers
if he just brought to earth by those 2 angels to hunt jesse will be one of the worst adaptations ever, up there with X3's Juggernaut

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I did not expect Emily to feed her sometimes boyfriend to Cassidy! What the hell lady!