Preacher

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I could be wrong but I think Starr didn't come along until after everything with the family had played out.
Starr was there early on, trying to bring Jesse into the organization. It was after he got powers, but before the swamp folks took him and Petal for some reedumacation. It was the party where de Sade was brought down that Starr took Cassidy.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah I remember they introduced Starr along with the Grail. He was still in the GSG9 or something.

Then again they can squeeze a whole season out of Jesse's fucked up Louisiana family and his awesome cake-raping cousin.

Goatface

been reading a lot of comments about stuff apparently seth has said, but have mixes results in finding them.
few of the things he has said a bunch is about they are not going to stick with the book completely and want to explore the world more
they are also combining characters, one of casting has Jesse's mother Christina and Odin Quincannon merged into Vyla Quinncannon.
comments say Herr Starr is also going to be merged with someone else, but don't see any thing official about that.
reportedly Seth has said the ending will be different
anyway looked up first appearances
The Family #8
Starr and the Grail #13
Allfather and The Messiah #21
Quincannon #48

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
They should change things, of course, with any adaptation. I don't want to be some turbonerd sitting here critiquing every single decision they make, they have a show to create and a story to tell and budget/media constraints in which to do it. I just don't see any possibility in which the content isn't drastically censored.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Trailer was pretty generic but still gave good vibes... don'tsuckdon'tsuckdon'tsuck...

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Release date is set for Sunday, May 22nd.

rrr_img_128527.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This was shown at SXSW and was well received from what I can tell. People had especially good things to say about Cassidy (the lanky irish guy from Misfits)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah that was terrible. Still hoping that this is pretty awesome, since Preacher is one of my favorite runs. But those two tools shouldn't be reviewing anything professionally hah.

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am super stoked about the premier on Sunday.

Opening scenes can be seen here.