Preacher

Column_sl

shitlord
Cassidy is the best part of this show, I was pretty unhappy when he made the truce with angels.

I was hoping he was just going to kill them over, and over every week lol.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He is probably just buying some time until he can figure something out with Jesse

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Cassidy is the best part of this show, I was pretty unhappy when he made the truce with angels.

I was hoping he was just going to kill them over, and over every week lol.
We don't know if he is stalling to prepare better for the next batch. I think it is highly unlikely he is actually on their side.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone catch who the band was / the song playing in the last scene with the Angels ?

Goatface

i would guess they have a soft deal for a second season, but if it doesn't get a bump after GoT ends could be trouble.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'm loving it, but have had a few people I suggested it to come back and say they just didn't dig it.

Homsar

I love the the show so far but the last episode bored me for some reason, maybe I need to give it another watch. Only thing I remember happening was Jackie Earl Hayley worshiping the lord and Cassidy going to the hospital which didnt really have a conclusion

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can see why this show would have a hard time catching on. It's definitely not the easiest premise to explain to people, and the advertising mostly made it look like a show about a clergyman who goes all Death Wish, which makes the show look far less original than it is. All of the supernatural stuff was left out of the commercials so the only real people that went into the show expecting it were fans of the comic.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I love the the show so far but the last episode bored me for some reason, maybe I need to give it another watch. Only thing I remember happening was Jackie Earl Hayley worshiping the lord and Cassidy going to the hospital which didnt really have a conclusion
Thank you for this. I kept wondering why Quincanon looked so familiar. Good actor.

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
For me its a dream come true, loved the comic and often thought back then (2000-2002) that a series made of the comic would be a tad too sick/weird, but 14 years later and here we are.

Column_sl

shitlord
For me its a dream come true, loved the comic and often thought back then (2000-2002) that a series made of the comic would be a tad too sick/weird, but 14 years later and here we are.
I love the series, but I'm reading the people who read the comic aren't liking it so much.

That western opening was sick last night

Homsar

Last night was a really good episode, I havent really heard anyone talking bad about the show so far

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think there was an expectation that it was gonna follow the comic as faithfully as say Walking Dead. I'm a fan of the comic, but I still like this interpretation so far.

Homsar

Like mentioned earlier, Tulip is much better in the show then the comics, cassidy is perfect, and Cooper and Haley are fantastic. People just wanting to hate

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My only gripe so far has been the order in which we learn about the SoK in relation to when the SoK gets involved....

Homsar

Yeah SoK showing up already is weird maybe they will not have his main story happen until season 3. Wasnt his main story the very last comic?