Preacher

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I only read the comic one time, like 15 years ago. I read the entire run right when it ended. I don't really remember anything about the book except arseface (he's in the show) and dumping someone in a safe that is chained shut into an ocean or something. It almost sounds like the start of a magic trick, but I think it was how they got rid of a monster that couldn't die.

I really don't remember anything else about it. The show is good though.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What was up with Quincannon killing those dudes? Was it just some perversion of the "serve God" command he is following?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured he was serving the lord old testament style or thought they would stop him from serving the lord?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never read the comics and I enjoy the TV show because it's kinda offbeat, dark, twisted and there's interesting characters.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I think there was an expectation that it was gonna follow the comic asfaithfully as say Walking Dead. I'm a fan of the comic, but I still like this interpretation so far.
Wait, what? The show barely follows the outline of the comic considering how much they changed. I stopped watching it during the second season, but have watched a few episodes here and there and from what I have seen they still are barely following the comic.

Goatface

TWD was garbage under Darabont, then Mazzara sorta got it back towards the books and from my understanding, as i quit reading long ago, Gimple is following them best he can.
in a few interviews i heard Kirkman is behind many of the changes, like Rick keeping his hand etc.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Latest episode was really good. I hope this gets picked up for a second season.

Goatface

it should, Live + Same Day was up this week 0.5 (18-49) and 1,425,000 (total viewers) from last weeks 0.4 and 1,142,000
its live + 7 days (for whatever that counts for now) is very strong
#3 went from 0.7 and 1,754,000 to 1.4 and 3,375,000

Homsar

It seems very dumb to compete with GoT and also the NBA finals. I think thats one part of why Penny Dreadful had issues with viewers

Homsar

I forgot to mention season 2 will be 13 episodes unlike the 6 episodes of season 1

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That episode was great, lol. The intro with SoK was the best part, but that ending had me rolling.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It may be that I'm English but I find the acting by both Tulip and Preacher to be pretty low standard.

Their accents just sound really hokey.

Cassidy is alright but the actor irritates me due to him joining Misfits at the same time it went to shit. He's alright as Cassidy though.