Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Siliconemelons

Sirken is gone - TLDR of the "verified-ish" stuff

Sirken has hated "fishbait" "tmo" "aftermath" aka any guild that was of that lineage and not the xzerion guild leniage.

However you could never "prove it"

Someone was fed up with "the chosen guild" - aka tempest as its lineage is know currently- because no matter how much they changes rules on the fly vs aftermath, they could not outright ban them without public deniability...and aftermath kept "winning" the weekly cycles -

So someone formed "Core" out of Tempest members and other CSG members.

sirken was pissed because he did not think core was strong enough to just instantly jump in and compete on tempest and aftermath "level" - and also then weaken tempest and "aftermath would win, and never be able to be stopped"

Well they formed core anywho and did their thing, and sirken was laying the ban hammer on them harsh to try and keep them from growing (and weakening tempest)

But, the bros at core and in conjunction with other anti aftermath public happenings - documented everything and sent it to nilbog "this dudes is a fuck" and... gone

There is a Google Doc that outlines all "provable" accusations - I'll try and find it

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Glad someone remembers the lineage.

Fish bait, Dark Ascension, TMO

Was by far the best players, always hated by staff. We got nigged twice in a row when we beat IB, Divinity, and Transc to draco and CT.

We got nigged on both those mobs, (Draco because rogaine depopped it and gave us 2 shaman staffs) and CT because they allowed other guilds to exploit walls but wouldnt let me. When we died to CT at like 30% or whatever, i logged the fuck off and the guild mutineed to durison.

Server staff is and always will be bullshit.

It was the best when our same crew destroyed Realm of Insanity against Trakanon lawyerquest on the first EQlive prog server. First aggro won and we just rotate /camped people at the spawn spot to get last in zone agro.

prasbe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
Durison, that guy :)

Durison was one of those autism tellquest guys. So everyone was real into him.

I always got annoyed when people would berger about social drama and be connected to everyone like him. Dramaquest players i typically ignore and then they get real mad because I dont give them the attention.

Durison thrived in that type of setting.

P99 blue had wayyy too much dramaquest, shit was annoying. One of the reasons I only play pvp emus.

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Feel like I was in fish bait...def not the others though.

Come to ROZ, bring cale and xate. Shit is real fun. I can get you numerous chars to use for plvl and whatnot.

Im also doing some Machine Learning browser bot stuff that might be real fucking funny with your guys browser poker stuff. Been thinking about you guys a lot recently on that.

I got an enviro up for testing basic shit right now. Prolly take me a year to get it goog

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started dabbling on p99 a couple days a week again messing around, no time to play these days. I'm a boring accountant with a couple kids and no free time these days lol.

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Just started dabbling on p99 a couple days a week again messing around, no time to play these days. I'm a boring accountant with a couple kids and no free time these days lol.

Ya, im dadquesting emupvp so im basically two naked mages and two naked chanters, lol.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Started a week ago to see if I still loved old school EQ. A week later and my Druid is level 18 and I’ve camped the Testament of Vanear!

If anyone fancies grouping up or has any spare halfling Druid gear hit me up. Tilluin in game.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Started a week ago to see if I still loved old school EQ. A week later and my Druid is level 18 and I’ve camped the Testament of Vanear!

If anyone fancies grouping up or has any spare halfling Druid gear hit me up. Tilluin in game.

just want to make sure you're aware of The Al'Kabor Project before you get too deep in P99 TAKP's population has been steadily growing, thanks in large part to how many P99 raiders have left for greener pastures. if you plan on playing to the point of end game raiding, you should strongly consider TAKP instead.

yeah it's a three boxing server, but there are lots of single boxers that have little problem levelling up. just in the last month or two alone i've seen three single boxers beat me to level 60 (i'm super casual despite being in a raiding guild -- another perk!). gotta be a little proactive but it can be done.

EverQuest for MAC and PC

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
just want to make sure you're aware of The Al'Kabor Project before you get too deep in P99 TAKP's population has been steadily growing, thanks in large part to how many P99 raiders have left for greener pastures. if you plan on playing to the point of end game raiding, you should strongly consider TAKP instead.

yeah it's a three boxing server, but there are lots of single boxers that have little problem levelling up. just in the last month or two alone i've seen three single boxers beat me to level 60 (i'm super casual despite being in a raiding guild -- another perk!). gotta be a little proactive but it can be done.

EverQuest for MAC and PC

What's the euro player base like on TAKP? I'm a filthy euroscum who doesn't like to be alone.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What's the euro player base like on TAKP? I'm a filthy euroscum who doesn't like to be alone.
It's existant but not stellar. My guild (of which I'm a recruiting officer) tries to do one or two Euro time raids a week. P99 has a much bigger Euro community, tho the raid scene there still sucks for the Euros too, just more of them to have it suck with together.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My brother and I started some Iksars this week. Someone give me some Monk or Shaman gear. I have 4 plat to my name.

• 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My brother and I started some Iksars this week. Someone give me some Monk or Shaman gear. I have 4 plat to my name.

I've got some shit from Kunark era I'll hand you at least.

Had to log in to the EQEmu website to even remember my login name. Last time I logged in was 2014 it said. I suppose I can quit hording this shit and give it to someone that will use it. :p

I mostly have warrior stuff but maybe you can pawn some of it.

He was camped out in Dreadlands anyway, I'll head over to Cabilis area.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've got some shit from Kunark era I'll hand you at least.

Had to log in to the EQEmu website to even remember my login name. Last time I logged in was 2014 it said. I suppose I can quit hording this shit and give it to someone that will use it. :p

I mostly have warrior stuff but maybe you can pawn some of it.

He was camped out in Dreadlands anyway, I'll head over to Cabilis area.
Soygizzle is the monk's name. I'm at work, but just logged him on via remote.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
3 months after I asked Brogean to investigate a Sirken issue, no response, Sirken hasn't been back and the whole thing has been forgotten.

Seems like a legit operation.