Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Lets talk about this:
The good stuff as been deleted, but Cliff notes: Sirken got involved with Dulcina from Awakened, Dulcina broke up with Sirken in favor of someone else from Awakened, Sirken deleted all of her characters, now there is a bunch of cover up.

haha mad

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
sirken gave some fat whale bitch free shit? how is that news, i reported 3-4 years ago when he gave 2 guises to the same fat chick in 2 days? "random event", she just happened to get a guise on the first 150 person event, and then another on the 2nd 200 person event, which went to an alt bard in fat whales guild, thats how you show power i guess

the guy is a prime whale hunter, usually too stoned to form a coherent sentence, i doubt he has the mental alertness to be a toilet servant

if some euro reports p1999 to the GDPR instances, demanding they share what info they have on players, how they gather info, and how info is used, they are done, so don't care too much

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
sirkrn says this is fake newd

i saw him in innothule giving a donkey some ST loot

she actually should ride the sirken train, it involves free loot and doesn't involve fucking elderly people, some easy RMT money there

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone still play this? Just started a chanter and a monk. If anyone wants to play/twink/pwr lvl a brotha, lemme know! In game names are Hungasaurus or Bennyy.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
Anyone still play this? Just started a chanter and a monk. If anyone wants to play/twink/pwr lvl a brotha, lemme know! In game names are Hungasaurus or Bennyy.

Careful, boxing has never been allowed unless there has been a recent change. Posting your character names could get you on their shit list.

fQti55w.png

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh I didn't mean that I box. Never been a boxer. Just have 2 seperate chars that I've made so far and not 100% sure who I'm gonna main, but leaning towards my monk (Hungasaurus). Where my Tstaff at?!

• 1Solidarity

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bumping this again to see if anyone is still playing or has old chars/gear they want to give away.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been playing for about 2-3 weeks now. I started on TAKP, but the low population was a bit daunting. I decided to fire up p99 and I've been having a blast. Friend and I are up to level 30 so far (NEC/SHM). Enjoying this way more than I thought I would, my goal is to get my epic as I haven't ever gotten one before.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been playing for about 2-3 weeks now. I started on TAKP, but the low population was a bit daunting. I decided to fire up p99 and I've been having a blast. Friend and I are up to level 30 so far (NEC/SHM). Enjoying this way more than I thought I would, my goal is to get my epic as I haven't ever gotten one before.

Sent you a PM M Murked . Look me up!

Siliconemelons

I am still ehhh active. I am not rich or anything but I may have some items laying around and will FOH bro support you if you apply to Aftermath guild to raid.

• 1Solidarity

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am still ehhh active. I am not rich or anything but I may have some items laying around and will FOH bro support you if you apply to Aftermath guild to raid.

I am still only level 27, so far from raiding, but I would love to eventually. I'm in a random ass guild that was picking up everyone just to find groups easier, so would love to apply to a guild that might actually be competent and FOH-linked.

Siliconemelons

Technically Aftermath is the "direct" heritage of FishBait and the one or two other forum guilds that started on P99, although most of the actual players from FOH moved to "the other" main raiding guild about "mid history" in the "Fusion" guild fiasco - the "other" guild is now "Tempest" as they just reformed and renamed after taking 2 or 3 multi-week suspensions.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going on vacation for week so I won't be on much, but I'll see if we can group up at some point. My IGN is Murkles. Currently guildless as I mostly just duo with Aevry.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone that has abandoned the server that wants to offload some of their goodies, hmu

Lost all my shit back in 2015 and quit :\ lack of anything decent to play has brought me back, been just farming trying to get back some gear on my 60 wiz Magitek.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Hi guys, my friend has pretty much been running my account on P99 for a couple of years. I came back to their forums to make a post about my cousin passing and thought I'd do so here as well since so many of us come here for EQ news.

My cousin, from what I know, roleplayed a female warrior from Quellious by the name of Tera. My cousin Scott was 2nd in AC of all warriors across all of EQ at the earliest that I was able to check the "power rankings" if you will of all servers.

He made many friends and roleplayed his character as such until he left the game. He told me he got more benefits that way, lol.

Long story short, my cousin got me into this game during the dial up days and I had a Gateway Astro at the time. We lived two hours apart and I was never on the same server, but everything took forever back then. If it weren't for my cousin I wouldn't have played this awesome game and wouldn't have been a part of this awesome community. I don't have the time to play anymore due to work and family, but I wanted to let you all know that you are all a part of a community that has helped someone in some way.

My life wouldn't be as full today if I hadn't had the experiences I had in the game. The heartbreaks, the joys, the what the fucks, and the too late of nights that led to dreams about dragons and crazy shit. I appreciate all of you and though my cousin was asked by his wife to stop playing years ago and complied because he spent too much time at this, I'm sure he apprecriated you all too. He was a great dad before and after his EQ run, and if any of you remember, he was also one of the best warriors the game has seen. He was the reason I have played a warrior on EQ since day one as my main character (Calhoon on The Rathe, and Rahlae here).

My cousin Morgan, Scott's (Tera's daughter) created a beautiful narrative about his life and his journey this past year battling cancer.

https://www.gofundme.com/k857rt-sear...2iH_CErFhTvM0E

If you can, please share, donate, or at least read about one of our pioneers. I'm really bummed out over the whole thing. EQ is one of my greatest joys ever and I would've never known about this game if it weren't for my awesome cousin. Thanks guys.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users