Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
about to recover the 600k twink i was playing with my brother time to time

anyone want some free stuff ive pretty much moved on to a different game
Have any dr00d gear? I'm a few months old on the server so I only have a few pieces of gear that I was able to buy cheap and about 500pp in savings for spells
smile.png

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I've been avoiding this server for over a year. I'm finally biting the bullet. If anyone is starting out or wanting to level up a new character please let me know. I'll roll anything.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gonna have to pass. Why anyone plays on this server is beyond me. P99 is one injunction from everyone losing everything.

No thx la~

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
anyone got something they can toss a new enchanter , evan some change for spells would be awesome

in game name is deadthings

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Gonna have to pass. Why anyone plays on this server is beyond me. P99 is one injunction from everyone losing everything.

No thx la~
You would quit long before P99 is shut down by an injunction. I mean it's been up for what? 6 years now? You might as well never play on any emu ever if this is too unstable for you and you get so invested in pixels that you can't stand the thought of it being shut down.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the initial release is probably going to be a clusterfuck anyway. if you haven't played in a long time then i would say wait until a month or two after release to come back. let things die down a bit, let the no-lifers wear themselves out first before you dive in.
Bro what server do you play on? The no-lifers never wear themselves out

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know of a better classic server that's further away from losing everything?
I dont know of a better one but I do know a lot of people that have literally lived by their phone for 6 years responding to raid calls at 3am on work nights for loot they don't need on a character that may not even be theirs.

Play it if you want, experience classic EQ if you must, but for godsake don't play it like 80% of the population does.

Logout and live your life bros.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guess I know how long I have to go from 55-60, ez with that shammy epic.

No thx la~
Lol thats gonna be the best part, instigating the shit out of these neckbreathers and watching them try and ram 10 chodes into one bag of spilled assholes.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
waiting on peition for rotted corpse then ill just dole out the goods to people I agree with most often on forums, Big Phoenix gonna get some shit fore sure

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Most of the time they just summon the body to ec/freeport zone line. Hang out there and check for it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i haven't been actively playing, but plan on getting back in the game for Velious. would love some handouts for my paladin.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
dude if you have anything you can spare a new enchanter let me know , i just rolled on p99 in anticipation for velious,

thanks dude

in game name is "Deadthings"