Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'd wager a decent portion of Red 99 (myself included) play there versus Blue because A) Who wants to level with old exp gain rate, fuck that noise and B) Who wants to compete with hundreds of no life poopsockers who have been killing the same mobs for years and have every class decked out yet still use Batphone raids to kill shit?

Nothing about adult life meshes with that. It's not 1999 anymore!
im raiding with Rampage. I cant do batphones mon-fri after 11pm ish, but I'm available to raid 5pm-11pm m-f and anytime of day including early batphones on sat/sun. that actually affords me 50% attendance with the guild that has the most kills for the past month. by a lot.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's everyone use for the batphone these days? Back on the progression server I had setup Groupme.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You've been on red for prolly less than a month, what cred do you have exactly? How you all have been power leveled and had your balls firmly supported by holocaust, was it? The entire time you've been on the server.

My issue is with the circle jerk crew you guys have going, yet claiming theres actually PvP going on, on a dead server, that somehow is vastly superior to blue because.... Nobody plays.

Take that dumb shit back to red where it belongs.

As far as your question, it was a definite no to pally ranger SK gnomes/halflings.
!

kyle_sl

shitlord
I spent a long time training people who stream on twitch, because I think it's funny.

Rogean finally put in level restrictions on zones, think it's level 5. TONS of zones, like EJ, MM, Permafrost, Dagnors, etc.

Anyway here are the lulz.

rrr_img_94929.jpg

rrr_img_94931.jpg

rrr_img_94930.jpg

rrr_img_94928.jpg

rrr_img_94927.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
are those in chronological order? they look like it. i like the stages the first guy goes through...

annoyance:
rrr_img_94931.jpg

acceptance:
rrr_img_94935.jpg

look on his face here^ is like "okay this guy will get tired of this eventually"

but then back to utter frustration as it continues:
rrr_img_94940.jpg

lulz

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i wonder if hes the guy rogean was talking about banning for training people via MQ on sirkens monday stream this week

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
EQ PvP takes some extremely thick skin

Definitely not for everyone especially during their leisure time

Not sure how I tolerate brutal work days + a front row seat to the grief/petition wars

Then again I get all the damn raid targets on time every week.

Risk vs reward right?

kyle_sl

shitlord
EQ PVP is fun as fuck with 2boxing.

I LOVED playing VZTZ where you can run up to a group of 6-2boxers while you and a friend are just playing 1 char each. You totally annihilate the group of 6 while they are frantically figuring out how to 2box in pvp.

Mad lulz. People who cry about boxing in pvp are the same people who can't even pvp to begin with.

Come to think of it, VZTZ 2009-2010 was the BEST pvp server ever.