Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hopefully you can get those days back Azeth, because shit just got pushed back:

Saturday, August 1st for the Project 1999 PvP Server.
Sunday, August 2nd for the Project 1999 PvE Server.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_96056.jpg

Velious open on Blood of Turmoil, bros.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what does this mean? Basically just saying that at this point the argument of I don't want to play because I don't want to lose all my work when it's shut down is gone? Doesn't really change much for people already playing? Would be cool if Daybreak did something to help out p99.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It doesn't mean anything, Daybreak just acknowledges that P99 finally exists, and they say they're fine with it so long as it stays profit-free etc.
They won't shut it down or help it out so long as they keep doing what they're doing, they just wanted an excuse to push back the velious release so it doesn't conflict with their live progression server for a couple months at least.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Considering it got some attention from their official forum, might see more people checking it out. Biggest worry most people have with emulators is not knowing if their time is going to be wasted if they get shut down.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What this means is Daybreak is off the hook with every providing a progression sever or any type of server that would stop at Velious or be anything like the Mac Server. They can very openly tell people to just go to P99. The bad part of this is it will essentially do nothing to help or improve the integrity of P99 (if that is truly a problem for anyone.).

As others have said, this recognizes that Daybreak openly acknowledges their existence. Daybreak may leverage that in responding to the pleas of their fanbase and P99 can now operate without hiding as long as they do not turn a profit.

This isn't anything bad. It isn't anything necessarily good. You'll just never see Daybreak offer what we truly want in my opinion.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so many people are going to be asking their bosses to reschedule their vacation tomorrow

so many

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So awesome! This gives me more time to think about whether i want to play p99 again. Shieeeeeeeeeet.

Heallun, come play Nost with me, bby, i miss you <3