Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Naw, I haven't been doing much p99 since Ragefire launched. Mostly dicking around on that with some old bros.

Oogmuk_sl

shitlord
Played on Tunare for years.. Oogmuk Bashunsmash and Raysu Swiftscale. Troll Warior and Iksar Monk, respectively. Raysu is reborn and is level 31 on P99.. Also have a level 8 high elf cleric named Anorexcorcist, if anyone wants to group add me to /friends!

In the greater Seattle area (slightly south) for any RL events.. totally loving P99.

And Healunn, if you want to plevel me and croot me for Velious Raiding, plz and thxu.
smile.png

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
just got my shit summoned finally, who was that needed some shit

big phoenix priority

nescio_sl

shitlord
about to be lvl 32 enchanter. managed to grab the sisters hut in OOT this morning. Getting crazy exp and plat! anyones guild recruiting? this is my first p99 character, just looking to join up with some cool people.

names yavim btw

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Swagdaddy hook us up with some loots. I can petition a guild. My char is Roxby, I'm a SK on p1999. I have a 40 druid, but I played a monk/druid on live.

nescio_sl

shitlord
Anyone know if the double exp runs through today or if it ended last night? I duo'd FV pirates / Drolvargs at the ledge with a druid and cartographer pet, the exp was absolutely insane. I went from 29 to 40 over the weekend and had a blast! I was hoping to power through 40 but I was just burned out last night. Ledge area seems to be greening out, any recommendations on where to level at 40? solo charming or grouping.

swagdaddy hook me up
biggrin.png
im still wearing silk in half my slots, whats your ingame name?

yavim - 40 Enchanter

Siliconemelons

seriously wtf happened to TMO, I log on to say hi and I just get sad tells from my old school bros... Guess ill go hang with Azure Guard or something...or piddle around guildless in velious- but that's no fun... or just let my characters pass into the great nether...

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
seriously wtf happened to TMO, I log on to say hi and I just get sad tells from my old school bros... Guess ill go hang with Azure Guard or something...or piddle around guildless in velious- but that's no fun... or just let my characters pass into the great nether...
Pretty sure someone mentioned that TMO recently moved over to Red 99.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hey Xadion, Zeelot,Froovy DD,Internode DMX and a bunch more old school TMO rerolled on red. We are currently leveling up for Velious. new website is themysticalorder.net