Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So I was just banned on p99 for no reason whatsoever. Ambrotos approaches me, disguised as a player saying they heard I could sell them items. Seemed fishy so I knew not to agree to anything and talked to them outside of the game. They wanted like 200k and I said I can't do that. Started to seem fishy so I never said anything about selling it, the only thing I even said was the going market rate of 100k. Never mentioned paypal or anyway to pay me. Sure enough a few minutes later I'm banned. I'm told by Rogean to go make a petition. I do, Ambrotos claims to have evidence but doesn't show me any of it and yet has to resort to a half assed attempt at entrapment. Then my forum account is banned.

I wonder if there is any legal action that can be taken. I find it hard to believe that these guys can run an illegal server and then ban someone for absolutely no reason at all wasting thousands of hours of someones time. Especially when their own admins break their own rules in an attempt to poorly entrap their own players. They think players have absolutely no rights whatsoever on their server. I find this hard to believe especially considering they are illegally hosting it.
Worry not young one, it is all in the grand creators plan, the meek inherit the earth, your time will come.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Eh more like back to grinding poker full time making more in a day than you do in a week. I could literally buy back every I lost within a few days but that is besides the point.
Napoleon Dynamite: I could make that much money in five seconds!
Kip: Geez. Yeah right, Napoleon. I made, like, 75 bucks today.

2002User

I didn't say I was going to sue you fucking downy. I was simply curious if it were even possible. Also, I think the 50k cash sitting in my safe is enough to afford a law suit.
OH DAYUM hes got 50k! Almost enough to move out of mom's basement!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
ITT: Known RMTer crying about getting banned by GM RMT entrapment. No one feels sorry for you. I hope your new account that you're probably already grinding 16+ hours a day on gets banned too.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
who cares about RMT

but u r kinda faggoty once u start the same ole "this server is illegal how can they do this shit"

u knew it was bannable b4 u did it

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
Lol ill have to admit- If Rogean or Nilbog isn't RMTing they would be morons.
Create 300k sell it for 600 dollars RMT?
Sounds like a ps4 to me lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It had nothing to do with me advertising on rerolled.
so you believe that they go around doing this to random players?

naw dude, they saw you selling RMT on outside forums, probably sent you some PMs from alt accounts just to get your in game name.... then they banned you.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
so you believe that they go around doing this to random players?

naw dude, they saw you selling RMT on outside forums, probably sent you some PMs from alt accounts just to get your in game name.... then they banned you.
Do you seriously think I'm fucking retarded enough to give out any info before payment is received?

Wizerud_sl

shitlord
If you're retarded enough to promote plat selling on this forum, and if you weren't selling it why were you promoting it, then who knows...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Do you think I use the same forum name or something? Nobody knows who I am on P99 unless I've done business with them. There's no way they could possibly have any evidence of me RMT'n and the fact that they never provided evidence supports this fact. Ambrotos said himself/herself that they tried to entrap me "just to make sure" even though their failed attempt entrapment did not result in any RMT.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ban? Check

Involving RMT? Check

Entrapment.

Lawsuit reference? Check

Self-financial prowess reference? Check

Missing:
Lawyer update
Sex every day
Another reference to financial prowess

Fuck. What else am I missing?

pointyboot

You need to suck it up and realize they are smarter and have more experience at this than you. A forum name isn't some sort of magical ban ward. If you're dumb enough to advertise here then you aren't smart enough to RMT.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Again, what the fuck does me advertising here have to do with anything? That's not what got me banned you fucking retard. Also, I made about 10,000$ from RMT'n on p99 and I only played it for about 4-5 months so I must've been doing something right.

pointyboot

"If you're dumb enough to advertise here then you aren't smart enough to RMT" means that if you're advertising here who the fuck knows what other dumb shit you're doing. Doesnt matter what it was, clearly your brilliant wits got you banned.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Again, what the fuck does me advertising here have to do with anything? That's not what got me banned you fucking retard. Also, I made about 10,000$ from RMT'n on p99 and I only played it for about 4-5 months so I must've been doing something right.
$10,000 revenue on p99, at $2 per 1kpp would require you to sell 5,000,000pp. To raise that kind of plat in 4-5 months you would have to play more hours than a fucking full time job.... In which case... $10,000 ain't that great a return lol.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
So anyone have any of the mage focus items stashed away that they wanna give to me? ;p I need to find a torch and a stein and fire and ice giant toes I think for the two pets I use. I think I could get the torch and stein myself maybe but the toes seem too hard and no one seems to sell them.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Ban? Check

Involving RMT? Check

Entrapment.

Lawsuit reference? Check

Self-financial prowess reference? Check

Missing:
Lawyer update
Sex every day
Another reference to financial prowess

Fuck. What else am I missing?
Explicitly finally stating that his financial prowess is from being a young doctor.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do you seriously think I'm fucking retarded enough to give out any info before payment is received?
you missed my main point

do you think they go around doing this to random people in EC? no way dude. there's too many people in EC. they obviously had some clues about what you were up to. get a clue yourself man.