Project 2002 - The Age of Al'Kabor - release date 3/21/15

rrr_img_126792.jpg

DOUBLE XP WEEKEND STARTS THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH!

Now's a great time to get P2002 downloaded & set-up in preparation for the upcoming 2X XP weekend! Pop has been climbing steadily lately, and reached over 150 last night, which might be a new weekday milestone?

Easy installer download / instructions here:http://p2002.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40

Remember, this is an era-appropriate client, so it's ACTUALLY MORE CLASSIC THAN P99 ina lotof ways.

If you loved Luclin and PoP, and if you love classic EQ, you'll love p2002.

I'm passively streaming this week to get the word out and help folks get set up. Stop by, say hi, and let me know if you have any questions or any trouble getting it up and running:http://www.twitch.tv/p02greengrocer

Sincerely,
your Greengrocer

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This server is a ton of fun with lots of people helping newbs with gear and offering spots in Plevel groups.

Join now pals, it is a blast!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No changelog since 1/25 makes it seem like these guys don't know how to update the game after TAKP went closed source.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there any way to get mousewheel zoom to work? I'm starting here tomorrow so I may need some help pals.

I hate having to box also -_-

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is there any way to get mousewheel zoom to work? I'm starting here tomorrow so I may need some help pals.

I hate having to box also -_-
1) no, but you knew this as you played on eqmac with the same situation. Hit f9 twice or so to find 3rd person view with camera controls, zoom out with keyboard. Play 3 days until you forget about it.

2) Bite the bullet and start your 3box asap. Your going to add a 3rd down the line so just learn to the set up and make a ton of easy to use macros for many situations.
I leveled my 2 mains to 35 then had to take a break to level the 3rd I had forgotten to so he could group with the rest. That sucked and I regret not charging hard with 3 from the get go.

3) Download a program like Virtual Dimensions which will help you change clients with out alt tab. Alt tab is fine for 2 boxing and is a pain with 3 or more windows open, and I always have a browser open.

4) Boxing takes practice and you lose the skill if you stop. on Mac I was 6-8 boxing kunark dragons on the reg. when I first rolled here I died a ton because I had trouble controlling 2 toons. it has come back and is ton easier when you have an actual camp. Low levels suck for boxing because you generally are on the move.

5) server has a ton of ppl willing to help. I started less than a week ago and now am 38/38/30 with my ench finaly able to group with my mains. double exp weekend is this weekend so I hope to hit 50. Now is a great time to start.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I remember no mousewheel zoom. Its 2016 so I thought maybe someone out there found a fix for it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yea I remember no mousewheel zoom. Its 2016 so I thought maybe someone out there found a fix for it.
Good luck, p2k2 "devs" can't do anything but edit database values and .lua scripts. The change log is evidence enough, no progress since the real devs went closed source. Real shame so many choose it.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know anything about this but you sound salty as fuck. Glad I'm not playing wherever you are playing.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah little salty this shit server has fragmented the player base interested in the era and offers nothing back to the Emu community. Probably the perfect place for you to poopsock a couple of ogres for a while and then quit.

Yeah little salty this shit server has fragmented the player base interested in the era and offers nothing back to the Emu community. Probably the perfect place for you to poopsock a couple of ogres for a while and then quit.
P2002 is a server with mature adults who enjoy Luclin/PoP. And best of all, the people running it aren't a huge liability to its future (like some other servers).

In other words, I play on p2002 specifically becauseRogean has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it.

I mean, aren't the TAKP devs in bed with Rogean and his crew? I know Secrets is, to name one. His/her involvement with TAKP has been the main factor in my avoiding it.

Call me crazy (lots of people do), but it is important to me that the server I play on is not run by socially and emotionally stunted manchildren who dox their players and launder illegal money through the project (while denying/banning you for exposing it).

In conclusion, it feels good knowing that the server I play on (p2002) will still exist in a year.

Double XP weekend is active!

Now's a great time to get started, folks!

Signed,
-your Greengrocer

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I mean, aren't the TAKP devs in bed with Rogean and his crew?
Rogean has nothing to do with either server. Your opinion on Secrets is a little odd considering you'd not even be able to play on either server without his original client hack contribution. Either way he isn't really involved beyond that. Cavedude, Robregen, Speedz, Haynar and Torven do the majority of the work.

In conclusion, it feels good knowing that the server I play on (p2002) will still exist in a year.
Without any actual devs I would be surprised.

Iance_sl

shitlord
Developers just finished Velious and are currently fine tuning the content and playing the game. The double experience weekend is in full swing and there are a lot of new people
smile.png
Many people are hosting give aways and forming leveling groups, if you were on the fence about checking out the server, now's the time to give it a go. I don't know a single person who has ever played on our server who's had a bad time, don't let the haters fool you they have no idea what our server is like! Have a nice weekend ya'all!

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Screw it, I'm launching back into the world of EQ and playing on here. Test has gone completely to shit, as I found recently trying to play again~

othree

If anyone wants to hang out, I'm playing a war / bst / clr - Tape / Tapei / Kaeelar. Currently around level 20. Gonna be pushing as fast as I possibly can though. If you're an awesome guy and want to loan me a few hundred plat, I will pay you back with interest in two weeks or less.

Server is a lot, lot better than it was at launch. I've ran into much less crashing/LD'ing this go around.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No changelog since 1/25 makes it seem like these guys don't know how to update the game after TAKP went closed source.
New changelog released today.

Code

* Updated Monk discplines so they should no longer bug players.
* Reania Jukle should be more responsive in the enchanter epic
* Scout Charisa should be functioning a tad bit better now
* Salty Seadragon Steak should be all set now
* Beastlord Armor turnins should all be working correctly now
* All Velious Armor Sets now have a required use level of 46. The duration of the buffs should also be more appropriate for the level required to obtain and use these items.

Database

* Velium Battleaxe added to Icewell Keep
* Storm Giant Architect added
* Shield of the Dragonkind added
* Aoe's on the Ancients in Sleepers Tomb should be more manageable now
* Amcilla's hp's have been adjusted
* Fixed a small text bug with the level 60 Beastlord spell: Spirit of Khati Sha
* Onyx drakes in tov should no longer chain harm touch

Note: Server restructuring/reconfiguring work has been taking the bulk of our time, the end product will be well worth the effort and I can't wait to share it with our player base.

Large Ringwar/Shawl quest fixes are coming very soon.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Just ordered a laptop this morning, so with luck I should be filling some socks this weekend. No idea what classes I'll be rolling yet but I'm sure it'll be my standard dru/pal/something.

rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png

FREE STACK OF LETTUCE
NEW P2002 PLAYERS!
send Greengrocer a tell with promo code
GROCER2016
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png
rrr_img_127352.png

Signed,
your Greengrocer
LIMITED TIME OFFER, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY, AT PARTICIPATING GREENGROCER LOCATIONS, OFFER VALID MONDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS OF 4PM AND 5PM, TUESDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS OF 1PM AND 1:15PM AND THEN AGAIN BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS OF 3:45PM AND 6:25PM, WEDNESDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS 5PM AND 5:30PM, THURSDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS 12:00PM AND 1:00PM, FRIDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS 10:00AM AND 11:15:AM, SATURDAYS BETWEEN IN-GAME HOURS 3:40PM AND 5:50PM, CLOSED SUNDAYS.

othree

Just ordered a laptop this morning, so with luck I should be filling some socks this weekend. No idea what classes I'll be rolling yet but I'm sure it'll be my standard dru/pal/something.
Do it bro. I'm in my 30's now but I'll help you out with what I can.