Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
How are pickup groups? Pretty open to whatever or do they try to min/max everything?

Everyone is pretty chill from what I've seen tbh. It's not always min max everything, no definitely not. A lot of new players, a decent amount of levelers. Certain classes will have an easier time in general than others like usual, but pretty much anyone could get themselves to 60 within reasonable means.

Really enjoy this server

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im gonna give this another go - made a paladin named Kelrone in Freeport Ill be on most of tonight if anyone is in the area dumping starter items

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have been itching for some old school single box. Al Kabor Project is still my forever home but I think I'm going to start a paladin on here too.

I'll be over in Qeynos tho Breakdown

• 2Like

Kayak

Trakanon Raider
So what's the end game scene like on P99? Raiding and grouping both. Bat phone shit for raids?

Yes, there is also a draft week (occurs every 2 months), in which guilds roll and choose targets. Outside of that the highly contested raid mobs are...highly contested.

Grouping is still healthy from what I can tell, although I have been 60 for a while and don't do alts. If you are new and looking to level I recommend /lfg on, and /who all 5 10, etc. Send tells to people in your level range who are in XP zones, it helped me a lot to find groups.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im up to level 18, been playing a fair amount but its been a fund grind. People so far have been awesome. My only complaint is there is zero market for newbie gear and I can see that squeezing into mid levels. Not alot for sale that isnt the highest end stuff.

Luckily been handed down a full set of banded, some weapons etc from awesome peeps.

But im digging the old school grind. I might solo to 60 lol.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Join the TunnelQuest discord so you can set up alerts on what gear you are looking for.

There is also a discord for the boat times:

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Araxen

Barthorn the Solo Self-Found Warrior is 80% into 59 now. Talk about a masochist.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Self-found? Like, trans?

Lol it’s a character that does not trade. Only gear they use comes from
Their drops. Quests, or trade skills

Lots of crazies do this as a challenge for streams and what not, or just the challenge. I might do it with a necro someday cause I’m a newb.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
15 days in and I’m 25 through 98 percent solo as a Paladin - lots of cool people sharing some good low IE gear and such. Saved up about 800ppngonna try to find some armor upgrades but likely just gonna head to mistmoore for bronze upgrades over my banded

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol it’s a character that does not trade. Only gear they use comes from
Their drops. Quests, or trade skills

Lots of crazies do this as a challenge for streams and what not, or just the challenge. I might do it with a necro someday cause I’m a newb.

That sounds like an awful experience with a warrior. Must have taken him years.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That sounds like an awful experience with a warrior. Must have taken him years.

I would certainly rather slam my dick in a car door for an hour. But these maniacs can probably do it in a few weeks or so hardcore maybe. I saw a Bard solo from 7 to 53 in like 3 days

Araxen

I would certainly rather slam my dick in a car door for an hour. But these maniacs can probably do it in a few weeks or so hardcore maybe. I saw a Bard solo from 7 to 53 in like 3 days

Bards can swarm kite entire zones though. It's not really a fair comparison. lol

I think Barthorn has been going at least six months. He was just 52 about 2 months ago.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Damn. Half of me pities him, half of me idolizes him.

Swear to god, Ill suck someone off on this forum if they can get me a pair of Orc Fang Earrings lol. I cannot find anything for sale and need the HP boost lol.