Pussification in America: Political Correctness is Gay

Falmer_sl

shitlord
I guess my biggest question is how much of this is the product of having black people in our country?
I stand corrected.

rrr_img_28101.png

rrr_img_28101.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm not rascist.. I just happen to hate all degenerates that suck the life out of society. This includes but is not limited to:

- Most blacks
- Almost all hispanics
- Some whites
- Wiggers
Pretty much. But I admit I'm racist ("culturalist" to be more accurate, but people are too dumb to understand the nuance) - everyone is.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
"Culturalism" is just as bad. I'm not even sure how to interpret that. What culture do you think is superior?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm sorry my post is the product of me choosing poorly where I got an apartment. I'm the only dude in here that has a job and coincidentally the only dude who has to pay for their own food and rent. Must be nice having escalades and beamers on food stamps!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sorry my post is the product of me choosing poorly where I got an apartment. I'm the only dude in here that has a job and coincidentally the only dude who has to pay for their own food and rent. Must be nice having escalades and beamers on food stamps!
I am glad that you are safe.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
"Culturalism" is just as bad. I'm not even sure how to interpret that. What culture do you think is superior?
This is an interesting discussion to have. I absolutely agree that there are differences in cultures that make some better or worse. For example, and I apologize for Godwin'ing this right off the bat, but would you say that German Nazi culture circa 1939 was "good" or "bad"? What about the culture endemic to tribal areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan today? You know, the ones that blow up archaeological treasures thousands of years old, treat women like cattle, and revel in the death of anyone who doesn't agree with every last bit of their religious beliefs.

I agree that it's not an easy or comfortable discussion to have, and a lot of it may well be thinly veiled racism, but in my mind there is no question that the cultures of some nations/regions are better than others, depending on how you define "better" (and that's a whole other argument unto itself).

I just don't accept that every culture is equal or even to be respected. Some are unquestionably wrong headed and straight up fucked, and we shouldn't be afraid to say so. Do you stone women to death for being raped? If you answer is yes, then your culture fucking sucks.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Any that doesn't glorify violence, single parenthood, prison cred, ignorance, bigotry, etc?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Public schools are seriously liberal pussy indoctrination camps. Uniforms in school is a big fucking helping of pc pussification along with the "don't fight back" mentality.
Wait, so you attack public schools, then attack uniforms. Most public schools don't have uniforms.

I went to private school for junior high. All girls, textbook traditional uniform with the white blouse, pleated plaid skirts, white socks and black mary janes and optional sweatervest.

Looking back, I had no choice but to turn out gay.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah. If they made guys dress like that, I probably would have at least thought about it. Schoolgirl outfits are like instant wood treatment.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is an interesting discussion to have. I absolutely agree that there are differences in cultures that make some better or worse. For example, and I apologize for Godwin'ing this right off the bat, but would you say that German Nazi culture circa 1939 was "good" or "bad"? What about the culture endemic to tribal areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan today? You know, the ones that blow up archaeological treasures thousands of years old, treat women like cattle, and revel in the death of anyone who doesn't agree with every last bit of their religious beliefs.

I agree that it's not an easy or comfortable discussion to have, and a lot of it may well be thinly veiled racism, but in my mind there is no question that the cultures of some nations/regions are better than others, depending on how you define "better" (and that's a whole other argument unto itself).

I just don't accept that every culture is equal or even to be respected. Some are unquestionably wrong headed and straight up fucked, and we shouldn't be afraid to say so. Do you stone women to death for being raped? If you answer is yes, then your culture fucking sucks.
There's so much more to culture than religion and politics though. Food, music, art, clothing. There's not a single culture in history I would say was all bad (except for maybe the European Dark Age). Even other aspects such as curiosity and scientific discovery.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
School uniforms are pretty cool, I went to private school as a kid and I looked forward to getting into my outfit. I felt like I was going to do something important. I also had to use a fountain pen for tests and homework. The upside is we had more days off than the public school kids due to religious holidays. We had religion class and attended mass everyday. Oh and the food in the cafeteria was actually cooked meals, not mystery meat. You just had to watch your shit, like all the time because if you got out of line the nuns would beat the holy fuck out of you. I had it a little worse because my parents were friends with the principal head nun so if I got in trouble I would get a beatdown from the nun and one when I got home from school. Basically I was on my best behavior for most of my childhood til I was 16 and did my junior/senior years in a public high school. Holy fuck, it was like road warrior in comparison.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
School uniforms are pretty cool, I went to private school as a kid and I lookef forward to getting into my outfit. I felt like I was going tp do something important. I also had to use a fountain pen for tests and homework. The upside is we had more days off than the public achool kids due to religious holidays. We had religion class and attended mass everyday. Oh and the food in the cafeteria was actually cooked meals, not mystery meat. You just had to watch your shit, like all the time because if you got out of line the nuns would beat the holy fuck out of you. I had it a little wotse because my parents were friends with the principal head nun so if I got in trouble I would get a beatdown from the nun and one when I got home from school. Basically I was on my best behavior for most of my childhood til I was 16 and did my junior/senior years in a public high school. Holy fuck, it was like road warripr in comparison.
this describes our private school. Good food (best in the region...salad bar...free if you work in the kitchen...hell yes), religious classes, more holidays and extended summer break, etc etc.

Fyro

Golden Squire
One place you could look to are parents not being interested in helping their kids do well in their education, as well as bad teachers who are more interested in making fun of their students then actually being useful to society.
Coming from a teacher- Your comment is off the wall.

Parents are the problem. Not teachers. I don't know any teachers who are more interested in making fun of their students, that is simply an asinine comment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this describes our private school. Good food (best in the region...salad bar...free if you work in the kitchen...hell yes), religious classes, more holidays and extended summer break, etc etc.
oh and you get a fetish for girls(women) in catholic school uniforms, and for some reason girls who attended catholic school usually turned out to be little whores later in life. i dunno maybe its the strictness or what.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is absolutely the parents. In almost every circumstance. Parents who don't care, can't see correctly, or don't even speak the fucking language. These are the assholes producing shit kids who know teachers are absolutely powerless in this retarded fucking society we've built.

Seriously, fuck kids, and fuck shitty parents. Should've aborted your faggot fucking children so I don't have to deal with their bullshit.

Disclaimer: There areincrediblestudents who make this shit worth getting up in the morning and going to work, but some days... fuck me in the ass with a rusty spoon.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Coming from a teacher- Your comment is off the wall.

Parents are the problem. Not teachers. I don't know any teachers who are more interested in making fun of their students, that is simply an asinine comment.
There are no bad teachers? And there are no teachers who sit around in the staff room who make fun of their students every chance they get? I have to disagree with you on that from personal experience.

Edit: Btw, like I already posted, I am aware that parents in general are doing a poor job.