Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Things with no HP modifier became more viable with the high stats of Revos. You'll still likely need a shield, but Susano will probably work, and Indra isn't as much of a necessity anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
DlgHIQ4.jpg

pjXpSMo.jpg
What should I use for my Acala team and my Ruel team for my alt. Rn for Acala Im using Acala/Verd/Verd/meimei/vishnu and for ruel I was doin Ruel/Ruel/meimei/astaroth/vishnu what do you guys think. Some of the reasonings behind my choices are because thats whos evolved and leveled rn

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Obviously you should put those 2 Grimrocks to use....

Nah, I think that's probably fine. I'm not super up on Ruel, but I know optimal team for Acala is pretty much 4 Verdandi's.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Obviously you should put those 2 Grimrocks to use....

Nah, I think that's probably fine. I'm not super up on Ruel, but I know optimal team for Acala is pretty much 4 Verdandi's.
What else beyond 4 verdani's? I'm floating 2 right now (and a 3rd underleveled), so that looks like fun.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
What else beyond 4 verdani's? I'm floating 2 right now (and a 3rd underleveled), so that looks like fun.

You don't need anything else. Acala, 4x Verdandi, Acala buddies. Don't need any inherits because Verdandi is the best board change for Acala anyway.

I mean, I dunno, I don't play no skyfall leads because I suck, but that's what I hear.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone join an a1 with me and DC I need to level and Im at work. nm

Last edited:

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I XP synced my 2 main accounts this week. I'm pretty happy I took the 2 days of grinding SDR on the alt and the wife's alt to do it. I'm officially 2 xp between the 2, at rank 646. Now it's simultaneous rank ups all the time from here on out!

Also, 45 or so SDR tamas down, should be able to knock out another 15 or so before the end of the event.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
10 stone GF machine is a fucking trap. GFE's are always featured highly, I don't need more 5 star bullshit. Not worth it for 10 stones.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really just need more Hakus on my main, Bvalk on my alt or gf, and my gf needs to get lui bei or dmeta so Im skipping this bullshit.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I think I probably need to just take a break from rolling for a while. Fujin is like the last GFE I need/want at this point. But like when I played Magic the gathering, half the fun for me was just busting packs... rolling in this game scratches that same itch for me

Molten Core Raider
I didnt even realize that REM was coming or up, Ive been out of the loop for a week or so. Did 3 rolls, got my fourth Eschamali, a Gadius and Tsubaki #5. Did one roll on the alt and got Verdandi. Still no Ryune but Im not sure I even care enough to chase her at this point. Not having her is not my problem in A3 clears :p

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well, prior to this event, my Minerva team on both accounts was 5 SDR across the board, along with my Liu Bei and less than 5 other SDR tama across the rest of my box.

Now, DAthena team is 5 SDR, Dios team is loaded up, my button team is loaded up and I have this for the future. Its been a good week.
Screenshot_2017-06-18-20-58-26.png