Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
L.Kali seems to be the overwhelming choice right now for best all-around lead. Just picked up the #1 spot for the upcoming PCGF, which should be a fun one.

I don't have an L.Kali, but I do have a Parvati sitting in my box... and her recent UEvo has turned her into an unbindable 2 TPA monster with an awesome 2x attack proc when matching 5 linked heart orbs. I just need one more Jewel of Wood and she's mine.

rrr_img_98549.jpg
Yeah, the 2.5x and 2x stacks, so she's always 2.5, and when you match 5 heart orbs you get to 5x total. Two prong that with double leads and she's hitting for 50x... off of a 5 heart combo and 4 wood combo. Stack in some others and you'll be doing well.

Trying to decie on LZL or LMeta for the Water slot. LMeta means I don't have to fear binds as much... but LZL helps put out so much damage.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
My LKali team is currently Lkali/Lkali/DLYomi/Sun Quan/LMeta. I need to evo my LZL and level Indra for them as subs if needed. Now to just get better at comboing.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
L.Kali seems to be the overwhelming choice right now for best all-around lead. Just picked up the #1 spot for the upcoming PCGF, which should be a fun one.

I don't have an L.Kali, but I do have a Parvati sitting in my box... and her recent UEvo has turned her into an unbindable 2 TPA monster with an awesome 2x attack proc when matching 5 linked heart orbs. I just need one more Jewel of Wood and she's mine.

rrr_img_98549.jpg
She pairs up really nicely with Verdandi as well.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Players Choice Godfest is going on right now. I rolled a bunch -- mostly shit (a few Pad Z rares and one of the shitty new sword warriors), but I did pick up a Kushi, which I'm happy about. Also nabbed Hino Kagutsuchi, a second Ra and second Anubis.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got shit all over for this...
sea serpent
salamander
mystic ice knight
anubis (#3)

Dunzo. Still looking for Blonia or Rodin. I should just stop chasing and focus on LKali and Andro teams and expand box space.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dino Rider, Mitsuki, Claymore girl, The Norn Verdandi, Avalon Drake, 3rd DQXQ, Riding Hood

I just installed it again but not sure I will start playing. I have really good units so I feel bad I don't play. Have a lot of unused gems so I tried to get the Gatcha out of my system for other games..

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rolled a Lui Bei, 2 Anubis, 2nd Yomi, 2nd Blonia and like my 7th LKali and then a ton of crap

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I 1 stoned Sonia Gran with a team of lkali/lkali/dkali/indra/sunquan.... if I was not terrible at this game and could combo better I would have zero stoned it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I 1 stoned Sonia Gran with a team of lkali/lkali/dkali/indra/sunquan.... if I was not terrible at this game and could combo better I would have zero stoned it.
I 1 stoned (On fucking Blonia) with my Ronia team (Ronia/Ronia/AMinerva/DShiva/LuBu/Ronia Friend). Blonia was literally the hardest part as I didn't want to use a Ronia CD on it, the rest it was "pop skill, watch face melt). Though I got one skyfall on Ronia and brought her down to 5% (but she does the summon for a free turn).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I 1 stoned (On fucking Blonia) with my Ronia team (Ronia/Ronia/AMinerva/DShiva/LuBu/Ronia Friend). Blonia was literally the hardest part as I didn't want to use a Ronia CD on it, the rest it was "pop skill, watch face melt). Though I got one skyfall on Ronia and brought her down to 5% (but she does the summon for a free turn).
I haven't been able to ronia it with my team. Ronia/Ronia/Haku/HeraUr/Lubu with a ronia friend. I end up getting the fire absorb dragon on f1 every time and just want to kill myself.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was able to 0 stone Gran with my l.Kali team, but just barely - Supergirl saved my ass. Gran's resists are nuts.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was able to 0 stone Gran with my l.Kali team, but just barely - Supergirl saved my ass. Gran's resists are nuts.
50% dmg reduction from light and dark makes any teams that are mainly light/dark hard. Ronia at the end made Gran cake. 1 shot to resolve level (1hp for Gran), and then a 5 combo killed her (because here first skill was to call draggie).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I haven't been able to ronia it with my team. Ronia/Ronia/Haku/HeraUr/Lubu with a ronia friend. I end up getting the fire absorb dragon on f1 every time and just want to kill myself.
Are you not able to wait him out? My double ronia team heals 10k with one 3 set of hearts (hypermax mine and my friend slot, everything else is middling pluses). It's not fun, but the 10 turns isn't as bad as it sounds because every other skill should be up by the time it's over.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Are you not able to wait him out? My double ronia team heals 10k with one 3 set of hearts (hypermax mine and my friend slot, everything else is middling pluses). It's not fun, but the 10 turns isn't as bad as it sounds because every other skill should be up by the time it's over.
Yeah I can... I just get unlucky a bit with heart orbs not dropping.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Huge changes coming up to JP and to NA (eventually)...

Shamelessly stolen from FB:

[v8.1]
After rank60, players can buy monsters with special new currency called Monster Points (MP). MP can be gotten by selling Gods and stuff.

Sell Price:
- Non REM stuff (ex. biweekly dragon) = 5 MP
- Descended Gods = ??? MP (Guessing 100, 250 etc)
- REM 5* Gods = 5k MP
- Fest only 6* (ex Rodin) = 20k MP

MP is used to buy new Silver Tamas and other things. Silver Tamas include: Ele def up, Stat up (HP/ATK/RCV), auto heal, time extend, with a max limit of 5 and they can repeat. They will show up under the monster, with new awakes fed replacing the leftmost ones. Awakes are additive and should be weaker than normal ones.

Buy Prices:
Tamas + Rare Evo mats = 3k MP ea
Jewels = 8k MP ea
Silver Tama Stat Up + AutoHeal + Finger = 10k MP ea
Silver Tama Ele Rest = 20k ea
Piis = 30k ea