Puzzles and Dragons

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
First run on Master and I got

rrr_img_13949.jpg

It literally took me close to an hour to beat. Chaos devil dragon leader + another as a friend.

Makes me feel a little better about the 20 MSK I have fed with 0 skill ups.

Succubus dropped my first run at expert Rust, but I accidentally started the dungeon with my Earth ripper in the leader slot. I made it through the dungeon fine, but killing the Mech like that would have cost me a stone or two. I accepted defeat and swapped my siren to leader, and have beaten it easily 4 times to far, but no succubus drops yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I'll have my CDD up for anyone to use until the double drop on the ADK event starts up again. Maybe some jewel dragon hunting today for pendragas in the future.

Any tips on quickly leveling my holy dragon? He's at 58 and I need to make that dash to 70? Really just looks like feeding him king jewel dragons if I find them...

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Can the succubus drop in the adept or below expert run? As far as my teams success goes I beat castle of satan, I got to the third level of the technicals then got one shot by a strong enemy for 9999. The fire/light tower past satan tower I beat the first two but only cause I companioned up velk's ameratsu 6* that's like lvl 94. What should I be spending my stamina on? I feel like I'm running into a team power wall because the Neptune is tedious to level (27) and Siren lead to relatively weak blue attacks, My white and black lil dragons are mid 40's and the Thanatos is maxed but I cannot access its evolve materials yet. I have these 15 stones waiting to pull anything, sucks waiting till the 23rd to see what the next event color is. Thanks for all the help those of you farther in the game.

I spent all weekend in witches ball and while I got a decent chunk of team xp and like 5 levels never saw one vampire encounter or got the succubus or naga to drop. 24 hrs of it had 1.5x drop.

Name is Rethan on my account - gonna sent out another round of friend invites off the google doc. A level 42 siren is currently my lead.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Succubus dropped my first run at expert Rust, but I accidentally started the dungeon with my Earth ripper in the leader slot. I made it through the dungeon fine, but killing the Mech like that would have cost me a stone or two. I accepted defeat and swapped my siren to leader, and have beaten it easily 4 times to far, but no succubus drops yet.
Ouch harsh - I'm up to 16 expert runs with no succubus. Par for the course, sigh. I would have totally sucked up a stone or two there ;p

( Actually, depending on what you had in the friend leader slot mech was probably totally doable. I do it with Loki as leader and amaterasu as a healer - first one that makes me really appreciate the power gap between a high level ama and the other healers. You can still do it no resist, but 1800 heals means you need to match hearts as part of a combo at least once every two turns, and can't use vampire lord to eat all the heart gems for massive combos ).

Df~_sl

shitlord
Fighting Keeper of Rainbow with an absolutely HORRIFIC team...

I am surprised I made it to him using no stones.

Lineup:
5* Amataseru (300hp heal on match...)
Firedragon Tyrannos (red starter dragon)
Earth Dragon
Moondragon Dspinas (dark starter dragon)
Angelion
Green Odin (leader friend)

HP: 8265 (irrelevant if I dont have full HP I get one shotted)

Keeper hits me for 4440 every 5 rounds
3 Hearts heal me for 1142. I need to recover an extra 2950 over 5 turns. Averaging 3 combo per round, I still need 6 hearts over 5 turns. Should have brought any other Color to Heal changer instead of Angelion.

If I had a fully evolved healer (1600 or so HP a turn heal) This would be cake now. If I had poison I could do it in less than 300 turns, but with this lineup I am not sure I can even beat it.

Using a basic excel spreadsheet to calculate my average dmg per turn... it will take me approximately 355 turns to kill him.

Update: Rainbow Keeper HP <50% 0 Stones Used
Update2: Raindbow Keeper HP<25% 0 Stones Used
Update3: Rainbow Keeper Killed. First time clear 0 stones used... he didnt drop
frown.png

Not gonna bother with that again until I get a 6 star healer and poison...
Took me over 65 minutes including writing this post

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can the succubus drop in the adept or below expert run? As far as my teams success goes I beat castle of satan, I got to the third level of the technicals then got one shot by a strong enemy for 9999. The fire/light tower past satan tower I beat the first two but only cause I companioned up velk's ameratsu 6* that's like lvl 94. What should I be spending my stamina on? I feel like I'm running into a team power wall because the Neptune is tedious to level (27) and Siren lead to relatively weak blue attacks, My white and black lil dragons are mid 40's and the Thanatos is maxed but I cannot access its evolve materials yet. I have these 15 stones waiting to pull anything, sucks waiting till the 23rd to see what the next event color is. Thanks for all the help those of you farther in the game.

I spent all weekend in witches ball and while I got a decent chunk of team xp and like 5 levels never saw one vampire encounter or got the succubus or naga to drop. 24 hrs of it had 1.5x drop.

Name is Rethan on my account - gonna sent out another round of friend invites off the google doc. A level 42 siren is currently my lead.
Post all of your monsters and people will toss out some advice. Can you do the Dragon Guardian event? Run that for a couple (2 at least) Mystic Stone Knights. Otherwise, keep farming up to level your rippers. If you can, farm up Jewel dragons (red/blue/green) and pendragas and evolve the pendragas. That should make leveling Neptune and Siren easier. I'd recommend waiting on the stones still, as the dark one isn't that strong (from my opinion, and I have a dark team)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yay finally got a rainbow keeper. That dungeon is so freaking boring. Of course, it's stupid easy too. Do you have an odin friend? If yes, grind away! Now the question is - do I use it to busty out my venus (I'm leaning toward this) or do I keep it, to keep it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yay finally got a rainbow keeper. That dungeon is so freaking boring. Of course, it's stupid easy too. Do you have an odin friend? If yes, grind away! Now the question is - do I use it to busty out my venus (I'm leaning toward this) or do I keep it, to keep it.
Farm up 2 to keep forever. They are very very useful.

Farm up 2-3 more for evos. I know it sucks but having 2 keepers to use for high end dungeons is a must.

Thengel

Farm up 2 to keep forever. They are very very useful.

Farm up 2-3 more for evos. I know it sucks but having 2 keepers to use for high end dungeons is a must.
Yeah, I'm going to use it to evo, then try to farm more. Makes me very sad. Going to use for evo first though, since I believe a light/dark venus will be extremely useful for farming keepers and for dark mechdragon.

Edit:
It's extremely humorous that this is even an option. Really, which should I choose??

rrr_img_14053.jpg

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hell I had to use 2 rainbow keepers in my team to just have enough hp to survive the dark mech power hit on legend.

I was left with 127 hp after that attack.

Soooooooo much matching of heart gems.

Edit: You won't want to use light/dark Venus as a leader for master or legend because those devils will bind light creatures, even the dual aspects. I took a light/dark hades ally and had it bound then was beaten like I stole something. Losing that 50% resist hurt bad.

Thengel

Yeah locking definitely sucks. I'm farming expert though, and venus + a full light team makes that a total joke. Unfortunately it does not in any way increase the drop rate of succubus.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I haven't bothered with resists for expert mode.

Siren leader for healing and an Odin ally to fly through easy mode farming. I hate having to manually heal.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isn't light/light venus 75% light resist? Is the consensus that light/dark is preferable? Will probably evolve mine pretty soon but hadn't put much thought into it.

Thengel

It's 60%, so meh. I go with venus leader and a X2 light damage or Valk ally, with a light damage or healer team. Manually healing with either team isn't so bad, I'd rather do that and have double damage / half the time. An all light team with 50% dark resist and 2X light damage really shreds this place.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's 60%, so meh. I go with venus leader and a X2 light damage or Valk ally, with a light damage or healer team. Manually healing with either team isn't so bad, I'd rather do that and have double damage / half the time. An all light team with 50% dark resist and 2X light damage really shreds this place.
I thought light/light venus and dark/dark hades were 80% reduction.