Puzzles and Dragons

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Got Zeus would have 3 stoned it if I had 200 more hp to survive normal hits. Oh well only need one.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Or forget about zeus entirely as he just sits in most peoples boxes anyway... Unless you can think of nothing you would actually use those stones on...

Legendary Dark will be fine for a stone, and hopefully some decently leveled trash mobs to feed to my mono-dark team.
When Ancient Dark lands though, I'll likely be chain running it. Black Moltdra's AND the boss is something I'll actually use. This is probably the first boss dragon that I'm eager to give a home to on my team, and I'll be sure to max skill it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd take a hard think about what you are going to do with Zeus after you get him before committing - his leader skill is really impractical, the cooldown on his special makes it very much an edge case, he doesn't fit any mono teams except mono white, lack of dual color hurts in rainbow teams, he is no use in tri-color teams and while his stats are high, he is not a boss like blue odin, which makes the 50 team cost hard to swallow.

$20 is a lot to spend on stones without a firm idea of what you are going to do with him.
You know, the first time through Zeus I was all giddy. "Holy shit, I'm gonna actually get a shot at using him!".

He's still sitting at mid 30s in his first form. I just don't have a strong use for him. I guess I'll swap him and Amaterasu on my Blue Odin team, but the RCV from Amaterasu and insta heal on demand is REALLY nice.

Hadn't been paying attention to my iPad account since starting it during the 3rd previous godfest... just realized I'm sitting on flame deity horus, snow dragon rouge, green odin, lilith, verch, and neptune (in the lowest forms except horus). I need to start using this account. And man, the iPad screen makes diagonal moves so much easier.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I got a pretty good drop rate the last time dragon guardian and the other mystic knight dungeons rolled around. This time it has just sucked. Maybe getting 1 drop every 6 or 7 runs on all of these things. Sucks because I really would love a maxed out ADK - the other two I just farmed until I got a single drop and it still barely happened.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Haven't run it yet, but I've always been disappointed since the first time we got it (St. Patrick's Day?) and it was 2x I think? With all the 2x events going on it just seems not worth the time to run something on normal drop rare. Although maxing my ADK for my mono green team is probably more valuable than a few levels for my mono dark team. Going from level 50 to 60 on a CDK or Duke Vampire would have a less notable impact than going from 8 turns to 5 on the orb changer. Think I just talked myself out of running 2x metal today.

*Edit: Also, I'll have my Solar Deity Apollo up during the Dark Legend if anyone needs it. My Thor isn't evolved so probably not as useful. The dungeon is incredibly easy though compared to the last ones. My light ally friend list is horrible
smile.png
Think I have our local Amas and that's it, plus maybe one random Princess Valk.

smile.png

Thengel

Does anyone run mono - green here that I can friend up? Was running mostly blue, but I want to start switching to my Parvati team and need some Artemis / Freya / Parv / Green Noel friends!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does anyone run mono - green here that I can friend up? Was running mostly blue, but I want to start switching to my Parvati team and need some Artemis / Freya / Parv / Green Noel friends!
Yeah, I'll start trying to level my Parvati to golden goddess and level 30+. I want a mono green team (not sure why I think green is better than blue...) and she's the leader for me.

edit: and the drop rate for ADK in this green knight dragon dungeon was shit last time, it was just around for 2 weeks and at x2 for 12 hours twice during the 2 week period. I don't think it's going 2x this time, but the "double skill up" is still running.

Also, the PAL event for Gold Dragons is still running, pulled king yesterday and a super king today. Amaterasu up to 92... only 700k more xp left... joy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have a level 43 Hunting Deity Artemis that I'm heavily investing in moving forward (well as soon as I can get the damn lit to final evolve my Ceres). We're already friended (but I'm not using your Flare Drall
smile.png
) just post if you need her put up for something.

smile.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'll start trying to level my Parvati to golden goddess and level 30+. I want a mono green team (not sure why I think green is better than blue...) and she's the leader for me.

edit: and the drop rate for ADK in this green knight dragon dungeon was shit last time, it was just around for 2 weeks and at x2 for 12 hours twice during the 2 week period. I don't think it's going 2x this time, but the "double skill up" is still running.

Also, the PAL event for Gold Dragons is still running, pulled king yesterday and a super king today. Amaterasu up to 92... only 700k more xp left... joy.
Shit in the ADK dungeon also hits harder and has more HP than the other colors too. Combos that were clearing waves on light and dark aren't cutting it in green.

Thengel

Oh, that's my old account, I just put up random helpers on there sometimes (Flare Drall for ADK dungeon). I need to add my new account to the spreadsheet, it's pretty bad at the moment, just Neptune, Parvati, or blue starter as leads.

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */304,646,283.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I have been on my ama account lately, just because it's so easy to do ancient legend with it. I'd grab a bunch of people from puzzle dragon x friend finder though, look for people your level or lower that don't list anything other than green leaders, people with 20 gods listed will keep switching all the time.

Threw my Persephone up on the Puzzle Dragon friend finder last week and have had way more requests than I thought I would get. I'm rejecting 8 or so people per day now. It also lead to me having more Persephone/Loki friends than I could ever possibly use. Spent stones increasing my friend list, which I never though I would do.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've farmed up another dozen adks today to feed to my 2nd ADK who has been at level 4 skill forever.

Zero skillups.

I've fed this fucking thing about 50 so far since the 2 week guardian dungeon, the castle of satan fest, and the random easter day for that last skillup that refuses to happen. I think I am just going to feed the fucker to my Blue Odin for his +eggs as punishment for him not skilling up. No child left behind? Fuck YOU, you get to feed the machine.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've farmed up another dozen adks today to feed to my 2nd ADK who has been at level 4 skill forever.

Zero skillups.

I've fed this fucking thing about 50 so far since the 2 week guardian dungeon, the castle of satan fest, and the random easter day for that last skillup that refuses to happen. I think I am just going to feed the fucker to my Blue Odin for his +eggs as punishment for him not skilling up. No child left behind? Fuck YOU, you get to feed the machine.
With you bro, I've had very good luck today with them dropping, done multiple single and double feeds, along with a 5 feed, zero skill ups
frown.png
Had better luck with the Light Knights and my Verche which basically never gets used right now.

frown.png

Thengel

Hey, at least you are getting them. I've got two so far in...9ish runs? Unfortunately I tend to fail it sometimes because I suck, and I wanted to keep two, so haven't even TRIED any skill ups.