Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Oh the 4star dungeon can also use Robin and Batman... so dont need to worry so much about the ufo from groove coaster :p

But probably shouldnt evo Robin/Batman/UFO anyway

Df~_sl

shitlord
LOL Sticker Girl (Healer Ninjas) + Chinese God Special Egg Machine coming to JP server...

Not sure on the rates... but ONLY Sticker Girls and Chinese Gods (Kirin, Genbu, Byako etc) come out...

No one is sure on the rate yet... but seems pretty nice... Either you get skillup fodder for Healer Girl Ninjas (who are getting buffed anyway) or you get 2 possible end game gods.

Some stats for JP Server Leaders:
1. Kirin
2. Horus
3. SoD Luci
4. Goemon
5. Satan
6. Bastet
7. Valk
8. Fish and Game (Blue Green JP2.0)
9. Byakko
10. ADK (busty)

TommyConcrete_sl

shitlord
Looking for some help/guidance from some of the more experienced players. The game just got really tough for me and im struggling for a build to work towards. I'm up to Polar night tower on normals and completely stuck with my current team of Batman+batarang level 38,blood demon 42, enchantress of the sea siren 31, earth guardian 17, shaitan 25. My other cards/subs are: Big flamie 18, Ra 6, devil dragon 6, plesiel 14. Im upto the last Ice maze technical dungeon.

Really i just want some advice on a team to work towards using what i have as a base, preferably farmable.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for some help/guidance from some of the more experienced players. The game just got really tough for me and im struggling for a build to work towards. I'm up to Polar night tower on normals and completely stuck with my current team of Batman+batarang level 38,blood demon 42, enchantress of the sea siren 31, earth guardian 17, shaitan 25. My other cards/subs are: Big flamie 18, Ra 6, devil dragon 6, plesiel 14. Im upto the last Ice maze technical dungeon.

Really i just want some advice on a team to work towards using what i have as a base, preferably farmable.
Two biggest things you probably want in he immediate future are aVampireandDark Mystic Knightfor dark orb swappers. Unfortunately the best way to get them are limited time dungeons, hard to plan for. Keep an eye out for the Lightless Devil's Nest(Vampire) and Dark Night Sword(Mystic Dark) dungeons when they come up during an event. You can farm a Vampire on normal dungeons but it's a pain. You're using a decent dark leader but no dark subs, really wasting your potential.

Get that Devil Dragon leveled up some and plug him in for now. Succubus probably worth aiming for when possible as well just for a high RCV monster that will get the dark leader bonuses. And make friends with everyone you can find using Loki as a leader, especially his 2 later evolutions. Will get you 4x dark damage and 2x healing and hitpoints. And Vampire Ultimate Evolution I guess when that goes in this week, one version has the same leader skill as Loki and the other has 3x dark atk.

Df~_sl

shitlord
You should farm up some myth dublits to fill in your team (and later use for Evo). Then replace your Myth Dublits with Rainbow Keepers as your team cost cap goes up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should farm up some myth dublits to fill in your team (and later use for Evo). Then replace your Myth Dublits with Rainbow Keepers as your team cost cap goes up.
How the hell do I always forget these fillers? Guh.

Yeah, do that first=P Easiest power boost you can get quickly.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Because the powercreep thats started since we have been playing makes us look at any sub thats not 3000+HP 1000+ATK with a dmg modifier active skill and some awesome leader skill as junk :p

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got my Hera-is. Also pumped Bastet up to 95 with super emeralds. I think I will probably run Bastet as my main lead now for a while. Means I need to start farming OOH.

Raign

Golden Squire
Was hoping Amaterasu would get a different sub-color. Hera and Zeus are pretty sexy now though -- too bad they will no doubt jump to 60 team cost a piece which means I won't be able to slot them worth a damn :p

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm wondering how much Amaterasu's leader skill is going to improve. I currently have her at lvl 84 and +54 res, would be great if that was worth more than 4.1k a turn.

The 3x dark attack for the Duke Vampire lord is... pretty awesome and should replace Hera-Is as leader.

Getting a free "orochi" via the red gigas is awesome, although it looks like Orochi is getting a better one now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
V6.1 out...

*Version 6.1 is LIVE!*
If you have not done so, please completely exit and reboot the application to make sure the update applies correctly.

Complete patch notes can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/l5cx8rr

Highlights include:
(For both iOS and Android)
- New Ultimate Fusions for the newer Greco-Roman gods and Elementals
Info can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/lqofx59
- Improved abilities for older Greco-Roman gods, Metatron, and newer Japanese gods
Details can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/muc872j
- Evolved forms for Knight monsters (Knights can now evolve into mounted Barons)
- Ultimate Evolutions can now be reversed much easier with a new formula
Details can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/mnxp3ah
- The Monster Box maximum size has been increased from 700 to 1,000
- The Monster Box now has a new filter system
- Various adjustments have been made to the Monster card display thumbnails
- Monster bonuses (i.e., +1) are now displayed in the top right corner of the thumbnail image (for Awakened monsters the bonus is displayed in the same corner, alternating with the Awakened mark)
- The Favorite symbol is displayed as a rainbow icon next to the thumbnail
- The Scrollbar can now be disabled via the options menu
- The counter for the Friend screen's Present function (which allows one free use of the Rare Egg Machine) has been reset. Additionally, all eggs received as Presents feature a +3 bonus.
* Present pulls from the Rare Egg Machine are available to players of Rank 20 or higher.
* Due to the counter reset, players who have already sent Presents will be allowed to do so once more. However, players who have not yet used the Present feature will not receive a second pull.
* If the Present feature does not appear properly, please reboot the app and try again.

(iOS only)
- Compatibility with the iOS7 Control Center

[Bug Fixes]
- Fixed bugs
- Miscellanous minor adjustments
Presents for everyone! As in literally, you [everyone] get to send presents again. It uses "Premium" and "Rare" interchangeably though... so I'm not sure which you're actually getting. Someone hop on an alt account and send me a present.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Traded between myself and my alt for 2 presents each - repeats of stuff I already had, but at least they had +3 on them.

The new un-busty mat changes are nice, but they still need a way to make DubMythlits ... at this point, I'm so desperate for them, they could just straight sell evo mats like Magic Stones and I'd cave.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Traded between myself and my alt for 2 presents each - repeats of stuff I already had, but at least they had +3 on them.

The new un-busty mat changes are nice, but they still need a way to make DubMythlits ... at this point, I'm so desperate for them, they could just straight sell evo mats like Magic Stones and I'd cave.
Wait, what did you get?! was it a REM roll or a starter dragon?

edit: and yeah, I hear you on the dubmythlit bullshit. I just bustied my Persephone and now don't have another to do Artemis or Hermes with
frown.png
Blew too many with Athena/others

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I like that too but want to know if Neptune is going to get the new one. Last I read it was only for some. Been sitting on two Abyss Neptune for months and the cost to reverse one was just too high.

edit: nm read the link in the tiny url and it does say ALL. Nice, now I can have both Neptune.