Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So - DQXQ as a leader. What do people think of using a Blue Sonia for the dark activation aspect? Currently my team has these options for subs and I'm not really sure what the best approach would be, you can leave dark orbs off the possible conditions, but for all the times you arn't using the DXQX active getting something out of clearing the dark orbs is clearly at least for me, beneficial.

Ltron/Valk
Venus, Ceres, Yomi
Echidna, Lemon Dragon
Viper Orochi
Divinegon (red sub probably)

Blue Sonia (blue row/many awakenings/dark sub) - High Health (low RCV but that doesn't matter on a team dominated by high RCV subs) (The active is hard to find value in)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
DQXQ (Lead)
Echidna (Delay and good RCV)
Yomi (D/L for CTW and high attack)
Orochi (delay and big stats)
Ceres (hit the green and a full heal)

Can do many different friend leads too: Horus, Isis, Kirin, U&Y, Bastet, etc.

I'd caution against B.Sonia in a DQXQ team, as her active fucks you on the leader skill, and you aren't really getting much from her besides hp&atk/awoken skills (and terrible RCV). Using Yomi gets you huge attack with some RCV, +orb movement awoken (which does come in handy for combo teams), and CTW. You're going to be lacking in Red damage and green damage, but the green, red, and lead you have are all healers, so you could work on Valk and Lilith to move onto a full healer version of DQXQ with a king shynee for a nice 48x mult.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Do you think the Light Focus'd DXQX team is weaker or stronger than a full rainbow. I.E. DXQX/Ltron/Valk/Yomi/Echidna (NewUlt Orochi if I can ever get mats)

I can get red from 3 places, Echidna, Divinegon and that new ult orochi that takes stupid materials. Is 16x enough - or only enough if you can use delay? It feels like my Ltron Healer team is more stable (Ltron/Valk/Venus/Echidna/Shynee) but it has pathetic hp. Not only that but I have put like 100+ eggs on the Ltron - making me second guess my decision if she isn't on the shortlist of DXQX Subs.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you think the Light Focus'd DXQX team is weaker or stronger than a full rainbow. I.E. DXQX/Ltron/Valk/Yomi/Echidna (NewUlt Orochi if I can ever get mats)

I can get red from 3 places, Echidna, Divinegon and that new ult orochi that takes stupid materials. Is 16x enough - or only enough if you can use delay? It feels like my Ltron Healer team is more stable (Ltron/Valk/Venus/Echidna/Shynee) but it has pathetic hp. Not only that but I have put like 100+ eggs on the Ltron - making me second guess my decision if she isn't on the shortlist of DXQX Subs.
Light focus fur shure. Ltron, valk, and new ulti orochi are locks. Dxqx active removes fire orbs so fire will never be part of your big burst. When you tama out that team you'll have 8+ skills putting dxqx active up on turn 1. Orochi is down to 12 turns, and will give you a much needed hp boost. Last slot is a flex. Light/light divengon slots in nicely if you need added boost. Verche can be used as a ghetto dark sub.

Team Simulator | Puzzle Dragons Database..

Popping actives you hit 21x, and you have 4 light row enhances. Thor would be better if you had it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about a healer focused/light focused team? Valk(green), Sandalphon(healer boost), Echidna(red). Dark is where I always draw a blank. Unless you have a D/R Valk I guess. The other 3 are farmable though and that's always attractive to me.

With Sandal you have 2 turns of 2x(so 32x) healer damage, plus some damage reduction. I dunno, DqXq is one of more fun leaders to theorycraft for.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
i've really been enjoying my blue healer team now that it's up to decent levels (all 70+), not sure if keeping a sandalphon (skill level 8), light metatron, gabriel or bastet will bring me more pal points going with mostly healer friends (and I'll probably start removing people that are running ronia)

(And so far the most successful team I have is I&I/Gabriel/Hatsume/Echidna/Sandalphon/Light Meta) but sometimes I'll bring my Light Meta instead of sandalphon, Kinda wish I had a Blue Valk and then I'd start leveling up my Ruka (and take her instead of Hatsume probably)

Green attacker seems kinda cool now with dual susano leads... Athena/michael/zhuge liang/Zhang Few 7+ skills, burn through early trash, insane burst potential for bosses between zhuge liang + athena, and then zhang few finally brings a delay to green (and delay to attackers) for a small safety margin.. Susano would make you immune to leader binds. And 10 turns of 32k equivilent HP with zero +eggs and decent rcv (3k+) which is not bad when talking about 100k+ atk

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, depending on what subtype U&Y gets, it could theoretically be the next "big thing" I'd say it's already as powerful as Kirin..

If they become physical, Karin would become, by far, the most theoretically powerful chinese god. And a huge boost to Bonia teams, too.

If they get healer subtyping, it would make sense, they have insane RCV already, and it'd be a really great stat stick for healer teams.

If they get balance, it would be kinda meh.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got my waifu-noah... wth is she good for?

I hope to see U&Y as Balance, because lol. U&Y, CuChu, GOdin, King Woodsy, GSonia, that hits them all, right?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noah is good for grind setups. Yay....

Going to have 5x techs on Monday. Praise jebus.

I bet uy gets a dragon subtype.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hate you right now. I hope you stub your toe on the coffee table tonight in the dark.
I sprained my ankle last weekend, if that helps.

Ground out Noah with a luci team. Wasn't an issue, didn't even bring a heart-maker.
I don't understand how Gungho makes a 950 male into a fucking 15 year old girl.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand how Gungho makes a 950 male into a fucking 15 year old girl.
Only_in_japan.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just updated my padherder... I've got 9 tama and no idea what to put them into. Any suggestions?

Also, do I really need to keep ninjas/etc around or can I nuke those?