Rainbow Six Siege

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I cannot even remotely imagine this doing well at the 59.99 price point they have right now (after the initial surge of fans of the franchise buying it).

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Game sucks but make up your own mind.\

PR2D-LGN5-6H82
5TFK-CAN4-B5E8
43QG-GJN9-5KAJ
GFC2-4LN4-3THH

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't get this genre of fps at all. Especially online. How does yolo'ing it like CS not end up being the default gameplay after awhile?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not really a fan of this game type, but here's a new live action trailer ft Idris Elba.

spronk

FPS noob
game is in open beta this weekend on pc, ps4, and xbone. its live if you had the previous beta, otherwise you can play tomorrow (preload today). on ps4 i just went into the store, went to preorders, rainbow six, and under Other on the left side there was a free beta download link. almost 9 gig client download.

same on PC under uplay, but the game starts up in 3D mode for some reason for me lol

if you were thinking about buying i'd play the beta, i think its a shit game

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't know how they went from Vegas to this garbage... it's so depressing they killed rainbow six
frown.png

Del

Vyemm Raider
I had a choice between this and the new Assassin's Creed as my free game purchase with my new graphics card and I can pretty safely say that I'm glad that I chose this game. It's actually quite fun.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I logged into this pile of trash in beta. Aside from the long times between matches, when I did get in everyone just team killed everyone so I didn't even get to see the game.

From what it sounds like I am not missing anything.

Ubisoft has been in the shithole since what I considered their last good release, Far Cry 3. The company sucks, they have annualized everything, and they are right up there with EA now.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Has this game improved from the beta in October or whatever? I actually thought it was fun, but did not think that it was $60 fun. Way too shallow.