Rainbow Six Siege

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Breakarms_sl

shitlord
Pick an operator you like and pick the fastest firing gun, because headshots still kill no matter the gun or how far away or the armor class. Barring that, the rest is strategy and learning the best ambush spots on each map.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone still playing this?

It's one of the few FPS games that I keep coming back to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone on these forums still actively playing this game? A friend purchased this for me a few weeks ago and I am really enjoying the gun play and operator gadgets, having a coordinated group with some of you nerds on here sounds fun. My Uplay tag is MrBungle117.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this new series of operators, especially Dokkaebi. That is all!

• 1Worf

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Someone come play a few rounds with me, I promise it will be fun!

My Uplay Tag is MrBungle117

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I should have bought this during the sale, maybe next.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
its really fun, but you have to play it like chess at times.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
friends have been playing this a bunch recently so i got into it, much funner than what i recall in the beta ages ago~

vigil is a lot of fun, his shotty is retarded lol

anyone know any good sites for learning the maps and common hiding spots, spawn points etc? i can aim pretty well but angles destroy me half the time lol

Last edited:

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
friends have been playing this a bunch recently so i got into it, much funner than what i recall in the beta ages ago~

vigil is a lot of fun, his shotty is retarded lol

Yeah the BOSG has incredible range thanks to firing slugs, his secondary SMG is fairly decent as well.

• 1Solidarity

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I should be playing this game for the majority of tonight, my Uplay tag is a few posts above and I am on the FOH discord if anyone is interested in that too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Been watching the invitational group stages for the past few days, the actual event starts tomorrow which i'm pretty hype for.

and
I pretty much stopped playing all my other competitive games and just play this now lol, so many fun operators

edit: i got a 1v5 retake the other day, it felt so good hahah i have no idea how i even pulled it off. I was triggered though becaue the dudes i were playing with didnt even watch because they assumed the game was over and just alt tabbed :(

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are having a free weekend and I'm trying it out. It's pretty fun. The pricing is kind of an abortion though. I guess standard or advanced is the way to go?

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah, don't even consider the starter edition. it limits you a lot and it's not remotely worth it in the long run.

games a lot of fun though, i only got into it a few weeks ago and i'm starting to get a slight idea about how the maps work lol

• 1Solidarity

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
yeah, don't even consider the starter edition. it limits you a lot and it's not remotely worth it in the long run.

games a lot of fun though, i only got into it a few weeks ago and i'm starting to get a slight idea about how the maps work lol

Once you get your footing on the maps pulling off ambushes on unsuspecting attackers or performing a synchronized breach to surprise and overpower the defense will become like second nature. Learning map call-outs and using Z to ping areas can save your team.

I really like making a peek hole overlooking the east stairs and down the hallway on the Bartlett U second floor FROM the Model Hall room (the gray room shown below, facing left.)

R6Maps.com

bartlett-2.jpg

If we have a few people on FOH who play consistently it could be a good idea to have a R6 Siege Discord channel.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I tried to watch the invitational today since I never ended up playing this game and was contemplating checking it out. It was not very entertaining in that format. I might have to try the free weekend.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Derpa Derpa if you ever want to play add me on U-Play and im on the FOH Discord too, that invitation is extended to Araxen Araxen and Needless Needless as well. I will be doing everything in my power to stay online all weekend.

anyone know any good sites for learning the maps and common hiding spots, spawn points etc? i can aim pretty well but angles destroy me half the time lol

R6Maps.com has a ton of map information that will assist you with your angle awareness, spawns, call outs and knowing exactly which surfaces can be destroyed / reinforced.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Hekotat Hekotat R6 Siege is on sale 30% off for all editions with the exception of the standard edition. There is also a free weekend going on right now if you wanted to test the game out before you make a decision. On the UPlay Store there is a chart comparing the differences between the Starter, Standard, Advanced, Gold, and Complete editions. Just thought you may have wanted to know.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hekotat Hekotat R6 Siege is on sale 30% off for all editions with the exception of the standard edition. There is also a free weekend going on right now if you wanted to test the game out before you make a decision. On the UPlay Store there is a chart comparing the differences between the Starter, Standard, Advanced, Gold, and Complete editions. Just thought you may have wanted to know.

I want to get it but I just dropped a shitload on new PC components and Valentine's stuff. I might download it if I'm not gaming.

• 1Like