Rainbow Six Siege

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I completed all the Situations and three starred them all. I guess on March 5th or 6th they are going to unlock 20 operators and weapon sights for players who own standard and above. Hopefully they give some sort of refund for all the renown I just blew on 10 operators and sights.

I like this game a lot, but I want to learn it on my own for a bit. It's like CS, but it isn't. Lirik was playing this today on his stream and it's pretty amazing to watch him play it and he's just ok at the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I really like the game, but I get fucking dominated 75% of the time.

People in this game have FAST trigger fingers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I will be playing all weekend starting right now, if anyone is around and willing to play let me know. I dont mind playing with people of all skill levels, feel free to find me on discord or Uplay

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
sorry i didnt respond the other day, i was mostly afk. i'll catch you sometime this weekend if im not too hungover to play lol

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's alot of prefiring and lag abusing stuff in the pvp. I just stick to the pve. AI doesn't shoot you through walls.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's alot of prefiring and lag abusing stuff in the pvp. I just stick to the pve. AI doesn't shoot you through walls.
"Prefiring". I never knew there was a name for that. I was watching the #1 player(s) on my teams a couple months ago and noticed that all of them did that. They would quickly move past a window/door while looking in, and then lean back in for a kill. They always started firing right before they were even in the opening.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I am becoming more proficient with shot guns, I really enjoy Frost's semi auto shot gun as well as Thatcher's and Doc's pump actions as well. Pistols are a life saver as well as a shot gun user trying to counter ranged operators.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Just won a ranked game where we lost the first 2 rounds then we came back and destroyed these guys 4 rounds in a row, feels good man.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The casual matchmaker is pretty crap. I hate having a level 100 and others on the other side.

I did get MVP in one match so maybe I'm improving. Map knowledge in this game means so much more than in any other game I have played. It really helps so much to know the maps. You are screwed if you don't.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah map awareness is insanely important in this game. I'm like.. 67 hours into the game of purely casual matches and i'm just starting to get the hang of -most- of the maps but still get lost frequently in a few of the bigger ones.

Yesterday i learned that doc & rook get ACOGs on defence (as well as Echo but i dont like him), ended up getting a really fast ace on the bank map because all 5 guys came in through the parkade almost literally single file

edit: is there MMR for casual? when i play with my buddies it feels way easier than when i queue solo, once i hit solo i see a lot of plat dudes and get shit on half the time lol

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Yeah map awareness is insanely important in this game. I'm like.. 67 hours into the game of purely casual matches and i'm just starting to get the hang of -most- of the maps but still get lost frequently in a few of the bigger ones.

Yesterday i learned that doc & rook get ACOGs on defence (as well as Echo but i dont like him), ended up getting a really fast ace on the bank map because all 5 guys came in through the parkade almost literally single file

edit: is there MMR for casual? when i play with my buddies it feels way easier than when i queue solo, once i hit solo i see a lot of plat dudes and get shit on half the time lol

I am unaware of any internal MMR system for casual. I usually see people of all levels and K/D ratios on both teams.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
casual doesn't seem to have one, remember like 5-10 hours into the game getting matches full of all gold/plat with 100+ "levels"

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
After I inhale my dinner ill be on Siege for a while tonight, also an offensive healing operator was finally announced!

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
After almost 200 hours on this game my biggest complaint is the map Tower. It is by far the worst crafted map mainly due to the fact that there are no hard boundaries for either of the teams, which leads to many situations where as a defender you can roam as far as you'd like with no penalty. Even when I adjust my match making preferences I still end up playing this piece of shit. Why cant Tower be taken out of rotation and replaced by Yacht instead of Bartlett U?, fuck...

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
After almost 200 hours on this game my biggest complaint is the map Tower. It is by far the worst crafted map mainly due to the fact that there are no hard boundaries for either of the teams, which leads to many situations where as a defender you can roam as far as you'd like with no penalty. Even when I adjust my match making preferences I still end up playing this piece of shit. Why cant Tower be taken out of rotation and replaced by Yacht instead of Bartlett U?, fuck...

All I know is I'm happy hereford base is getting redone and that bartlett U is going away. I rarely get Tower so don't have a strong opinion of it.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
All I know is I'm happy hereford base is getting redone and that bartlett U is going away. I rarely get Tower so don't have a strong opinion of it.

thats news to me, looking forward to seeing it revamped.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Definitely think Lion is more OP than finka now. At first i thought she was but Lion synergizes way too well with other attackers (dokkaebi, jackal etc) but damn does he ever pair well with dokkaebi specifically lol

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Definitely think Lion is more OP than finka now. At first i thought she was but Lion synergizes way too well with other attackers (dokkaebi, jackal etc) but damn does he ever pair well with dokkaebi specifically lol

Lion is funny with fuze at times too.