Raised by Wolves

Cybsled

Happy was weird as shit, but it was dark humor weird so it gets a pass. Kind of like Lexx

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Happy was fucking amazing.

I like to think it happens canonically in the Law and Order universe where the same detective guy is now just a schizo drunk hitman.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
for all the retarded in this show, it was such a unique 'universe' that i'm pretty pumped for this

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
God damn it I hated all the unexplained shit in s1 but the new trailer looks pretty amazing.

I'll prolly wait for all the episodes to air and binge it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love weird ass shit. Vanilla Sky is one of my all-time favorite movies. Looking forward to this for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm only 25 mins into S2:E1 and I'm digging it. If you liked season 1 I suggest picking this up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Halfway into first episode of S2 and I'm getting a Highlander 2: The Quickening vibe. I feel like everyone involved in this production was on some heavy drugs.

• 1Worf

nu_11

Who gives a shit about your impression of the first 30 min? Watch the episodes until the end THEN post your impressions.

the first season started strong then ended up mediocre.

• 2Dislike

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who gives a shit about your impression of the first 30 min? Watch the episodes until the end THEN post your impressions.

the first season started strong then ended up mediocre.
Done with episode 2 and still getting a Highlander 2 vibe.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Man I want to throat punch that little shit Paul... which is a testament to how successful they have been in crafting the character. Really everyone on this planet is a walking nightmare with the possible exception of the one asian girl and Father.

I feel bad for Father. Poor droid is just trying to do his best with what resources he has available and gets fucked over every time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man I want to throat punch that little shit Paul... which is a testament to how successful they have been in crafting the character. Really everyone on this planet is a walking nightmare with the possible exception of the one asian girl and Father.

I feel bad for Father. Poor droid is just trying to do his best with what resources he has available and gets fucked over every time.
I hate all of the kids in this show. Marcus (Caleb) is fucking nuts, but I like him. Father, as you pointed out just makes me feel bad for the guy. Everyone else is kind of .. meh. But even with all of that going on, the cast doesnt take away from the show in my opinion.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Marcus is doing a weird reverse where he went all "I'm the bad guy now!" to "I'm maybe not the baddest guy now!" Like he's still influenced by Sol or whatever, but he genuinely seems like he's trying to do it the 'right way'. Maybe he's just going Old Testament and everything he's doing is just to grow his Nation rather than trying to do things for good reasons.

I like Mother still. The fact she's out spear gun huntin' her own baby is pretty rad. Father obviously is the most sympathetic character as he's basically done 0 wrong in the entire series. I imagine that will change at some point.

Since this thing is going full Bible allegory, I'm wondering if the Serpent is actually going to be bad or not. If it was 1:1 obviously it would be, but something makes me think that the Quantum Computer is actually going to be the evil force. Maybe it's connected with the broadcast from the planet and knows about humans history etc, and isn't teling them because they're doomed to repeat it or they'll overtake the machines or some such shit.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Crazy indeed. My only gripe is I had a crush on the dikey soldier character and she let her retard mullet get cut and doesn’t do it for me anymore.

• 1Worf