Raised by Wolves

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Enjoying the craziness. Seems like no reason to speculate about what's going to happen, because the writers are so fuckin high on DMT/other drugs.

cyborg milky dream sex? sure

:emoji_thumbsup:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Show is good. Its different and the actors are pretty great. Although I still think Campion is annoying as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dig this show for my own fucked up reasons, but I could do without the giant pet space worm.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gutterflesh, exactly HAHA. I honestly didnt even want to watch S2 after the finale last season and seeing how ridiculous the space worm was and how something so fucking out of bounds could actually work within the confines of the shows premise.

It cant lol.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I literally have no clue what is happening and it feels like they've compressed a whole season into six episodes.

I can see this show not getting renewed and leaving behind multiple mysteries

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yea I kind of memory holed the season 1 finale. Don't get me wrong going into season 2 I knew there was a giant space worm, but in the back of my head I was thinking they'll fix that up with some fancy story writing. Right?

Nope. Instead they jumped into that pile of goofiness face first.

I'll finish this up, but it'll be a half hearted watch while I do other shit.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah this went way, way off the rails. Like some bizarre bad 70's sci-fi but with production values.

- giant space worm hatches from a pregnant Android
- Father arena battles a chainsaw arm robot for no apparent reason
- cyborg milk resurrects a long dead alien skeleton
- if you swallow the eyes of a killer robot you get magic powers
- the solar power rice patty helmets lmao

Every one of these ideas is laughable. Basically Prometheus 3.0 where Ridley Scott is seeing how bizarre an idea he can put on film and people will still pay him millions for it. Will finish it but meh. 😑

Last edited:

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Last episode we were dumbstruck. So much crazy shit flying around. Definitely entertaining but if your relatively open-minded audience is going 'Fucking what' more than twenty times in an episode you might have crammed 10 pounds of crazy shit in a 5 pound bag.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also, the CGI in this is fucking terrible, lol. Literally looks like something out the 90s

Xevy

Log Wizard
The show is wild and I love it. Who's the bad guy this episode? WHO KNOWS! Hopefully the writers do.

Oldbased

> Than U
The show is wild and I love it. Who's the bad guy this episode? WHO KNOWS! Hopefully the writers do.
I don't think they do. They'll be shocked by the ending as much as us.

Yooooooo maaaan did we write that?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think they do. They'll be shocked by the ending as much as us.

Yooooooo maaaan did we write that?
My thoughts exactly. Whatever story ideas they started with they are so far afield now. This shit is Lost x 1000.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Ragnar Lothbrok sez easiest job I ever had. There is no script!

Might be fake news.

• 1Worf

Grez

Trakanon Raider
This show is fucking bonkers. I love it. Robots and atheist familiy stuff has been boring tho. I wonder if those sea monster things are robots from some past group, maybe they're still serving some kind of caretaker function.

Anyway, I'm gonna make like a tree and leave.

Goatface

my theory sea monster are humans that were left on the planet however many thousands of years ago.

Xevy

Log Wizard
my theory sea monster are humans that were left on the planet however many thousands of years ago.
That's the feeling I got. And something happened bad on the surface so they went underground. I think the "Sol" is an evil entity/force and it basically uses people to empower it and the humans had to shy away from the Mithraic religion and literally go underground. Curious whether the new Android is evil or not. The veil thing makes it seem very Mithraic which makes me think it'll be bad and programmed to subjugate people to Sol's will or something. Whereas the Eel and flipperbois are like the "natural" side of the planet and in contention with "Sol".

Kind of reminds me of a game for Sega Saturn called Guardian Heroes. It was a side scroller RPG type game, but it had a storyline with various options. Basically the "Angels" in heaven were going to obliterate the "evil" demons from hell, but also humans with it. You could either side with the Angels and their weird idealized "good" or the Earth demons from Hell which basically just wanted to exist, so they were trying to destroy heaven. This feels like that. Neither side is going to be good and in the end they'll have to make the choice probably whether Humanity lives on and repeats its mistakes or dissolves everything for the greater good and lets nature take its course.