Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
xxx 3: the return of xander cage 7.5/10. fast and the furious with more guns and less cars. stupid as fuck but fun to watch.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
BFG - 7/10. Took a little while to get going, but once it does it captures the feel of what I remember the book being pretty well. Would be a great movie if you need something to put on for some kids.

John Wick - 7/10. surprisingly enjoyable. Ridiculous over the top violence and not a whole lot else, but it delivers on the premise.

The Accountant - 5/10. Kinda fell flat. Forgettable plot (literally, I've forgotten it), acting mostly fell short and not enough action to make up for those lacks. Just overall not an engaging experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fist Fight, with Ice Cube and that faggot I can't stand from Always Sunny.

Nothing special, but considering I hate that guy, it was significantly more entertaining than I expected it to be. 6/10 maybe.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Watched one called Bachelors Games. Horror about 5 guys that go to Argentina and get stalked by a ghost hunter bow and arrow guy.

Yeah.

-11/10.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I watched Pitch Black for the upteenth time. I was once again stunned at how Hollywood took a character with so much potential and turned it into the crap that was sequels one and two.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Krull on blu ray for the 420th time.

10/10

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kudos

<Banned>
BFG - 7/10. Took a little while to get going, but once it does it captures the feel of what I remember the book being pretty well. Would be a great movie if you need something to put on for some kids.

John Wick - 7/10. surprisingly enjoyable. Ridiculous over the top violence and not a whole lot else, but it delivers on the premise.

The Accountant - 5/10. Kinda fell flat. Forgettable plot (literally, I've forgotten it), acting mostly fell short and not enough action to make up for those lacks. Just overall not an engaging experience.

The accountant was much deeper than I think you're realizing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Alien: Covenant -1/10

Absolute garbage movie, essentially dumber than Prometheus and it fucks with the Alien lore even more. Also fairly bad production values.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Child sex abuse in Hollywood and no one giving a fuck about it. It's a shit subject matter that should make you feel like shit. 7.5/10.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking disgusting. I remember the news mentioning the Singer lawsuit but I never really paid attention at the time. Watching that film was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Painful to watch to the end. Leave it to Hollywood to allow known registered child sex offenders to keep working.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Fist Fight, with Ice Cube and that faggot I can't stand from Always Sunny.

Nothing special, but considering I hate that guy, it was significantly more entertaining than I expected it to be. 6/10 maybe.

You hate Charlie Day....?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You hate Charlie Day....?
Yep, he plays the exact same character in everything, and I can't stand his whiny voice.

I also don't watch Always Sunny, so even if he's awesome in that show, everything else he's in is literally the same character as everything else of his I've actually seen. Somehow I doubt he's any different in Always Sunny.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Right....

Anyway, Five Deadly Venoms was as cheesey a Kung Fu Cult Classic as one can get. There's a guy going around making snake fang hands and attacking people with them, also the male leads are effeminate soft skins who haven't been in a bare knuckle fight in their entire lives. I managed to watch it to the end, so there was something there that appealed to me, the charm of the ridiculous? Its not like Jon Wick is any less ridiculous a movie, it just looks better.

iannis

Musty Nester
Tracy Morgan's standup special on netflix is actually not bad.

Made me laugh.

"I still shop at wal-mart. You can't beat their prices. After my settlement everything went up by a penny."

iannis

Musty Nester

Made me laugh.

"I still shop at wal-mart. You can't beat their prices. After my settlement everything went up by a penny."

iannis

Musty Nester

Made me laugh.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just recently watched for the 1757th time.

10/10

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users