Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Troop Zero (Amazon Prime) - Was good, cute, frustrating, tear jerking. Not great, but all those things and not a waste of time. 6.25/10

JoJo Rabbit (local public library) - Can't say the same for this. The good moments weren't given time to soak in and the farce hung too long. I understand distance is needed to separate the subject from its touchiness but Nazis not acting like Nazis for a laugh didn't work for me at all. also Rebel Wilson is the worst - disclaimer: I don't like Australian humor. 3.75/10

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kubrick’s Barry Lyndon 10/10
Cinematic masterpiece
White Russians take it to 11

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We Summon The Darkness 9/10 - 80s Satanic Panic throw back film. Was really goodm highly recommend it. Alexandra Daddario is maybe one of the hottest women alive. On Amazon and VoD.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We Summon The Darkness 9/10 - 80s Satanic Panic throw back film. Was really goodm highly recommend it. Alexandra Daddario is maybe one of the hottest women alive. On Amazon and VoD.
Watched this yesterday as well. I liked it a lot, but maybe 8/10 for me because I saw the "twist" coming a mile away (and I usually don't, because I try to just watch, not think too much). Still very much worth the watch, and had a lot of good scenes and humor. Disappointing lack of bewbs though, but that seems to be a trend lately.

Also, while they get a +1 for having a Mercyful Fate song (Black Funeral) as the "satan" song at the concert, they get a -1 for even trying to pretend that someone other than King Diamond was singing it :( If they had asked him, I bet he would have made a cameo for a few bucks.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When you guys were talking about twists I was expecting

Bev, the new girl, to be a genuine Satan worshipper that summons a demon that kills everyone

but it was still alright.

Last edited:

Maul

Dental Dammer
The Predator. 2018. I didn't know it existed. Worth a watch.
For this alone.

olivia-munn-in-bikini-in-hawaii-09-23-2018-instagram-pictures-3.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Spenser Confidential. I thought this was alright if you like Wahlberg. I didn't realize this was actually a "Spenser for Hire" movie until they introduced Hawk and I put it together. It is just your basic buddy detective type action movie. Fine for background watching while your doing other shit or just want something easy to watch. Also I think this is the first time I've seen Iliza Shlesinger in a prominent movie role.

This movie was, literally and figuratively, made for Wahlberg. This is his modern day The Big Hit. He is perfect for the semi-comedy, slightly violent, good-bad guy with a big heart and a soft voice movie. You will forget you ever watched it 10 minutes later but it is not a complete waste of your minutes. If you don't figure out who the bad guy is in about 5 minutes into the movie, well, there are always cartoons you can watch.

To the thread - I started watching "The Perfection" and it was garbo. I just started fast forwarding through it to see some poignant scenes, then I just went to the internet to see the big reveal. Terrible movie. I was sucked in by the chick from Get Out because she can be incredibly attractive by times, but that wasn't enough.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Predestination - Cool concept, decent "twist". Not a great movie though. Seen it recommended on the boards before, but it was more "that's neat" than an actual, good watch. 6/10.

Ready or Not - Super surprised I didn't like this more. It was funny, and fun. And the lead chick did a solid job. But absolutely nothing special here. 6/10

Source Code - This was a good movie. It was fun. 7.5/10

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Rebel Wilson comes from a background in Australian sketch comedy TV. There has been a long history of cringe worthy Australian sketch comedy TV.

Those shows get a large following, I'd given up on them years ( decades ) ago. The gags and humour ruined by painfully done over acting and repeated versions of the same jokes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Watched "Code 8" on Netflix. Surprisingly decent for a movie with a bunch of unknowns and having a "direct to DVD" type of feel. I liked a lot of the concepts explored - 7/10.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Bad Boys 3 - Did not love this. It felt too modern and not throw back enough to the previous two. Didn’t need the extra young cool kid team. Missed potential with some of the scenes as well. The whole helicopter scene at the end could have been better. Martin Lawrence was painful to watch. He sounds like he’s had four strokes, slurring all his words, he’s puffy, and not that he was ever a great actor but damn has he deteriorated. It was just all distracting. Magic just wasn’t there this time around. 5/10

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Parasite - 7.5/10
Unique experience. Good acting but some scenes could be better and with more logic. I like the ending and sort of the message.

Zombieland: Double Tap - 4/10
First movie was good but this one was just boring and not so funny. Maybe it also came too late for zombie movie.

Terminator: Dark Fate - 6/10
Finally not so bad Terminator movie, it could be better and main villan was bad selection imho. It was good to see Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton again.

Jojo Rabbit - 7.5/10
Likable one with good dark humour. The boy did the good job with his role. Movie that's in some moments funny, fun, romantic, but also sad. In some situations it almost crossed the line of good humour. Nice surprise and worth watching!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Terminator: Dark Fate - 6/10
Finally not so bad Terminator movie, it could be better and main villan was bad selection imho. It was good to see Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton again.

The bad guy in that film was about as scary as a gay male florist. WILDLY miscast.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The bad guy in that film was about as scary as a gay male florist. WILDLY miscast.
If he was too scary then their "girl power" tone would be even less believable!

Watched the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven. I thought it was a lot better than the theatrical cut. Poor Orlando Bloom, he had a promising career. As far as one of those history epic movies go I'd give it a 7.5/10

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users