Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The Transformers Movie. That animated 80's masterpiece.

Nah, I watch that at least 3-4 x a year maybe more

Sometimes normally, sometimes with the audio muted and Homework by Daft Punk on because they sync

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
First cow - 0/10. Just fucking horrible. I got half way through and I shouldn't have watched that long. No summary, it's just boring and pointless. No nudity but I was too bored to care really.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

Cat Person--

Even though it is a flawed film with, at times, painful direction, it should be required viewing. by everyone.

I am surprised at the level of transparency with which it deals with toxic feminism. Being an average, or in-fact, an above average "nice guy" is a recipe for catastrophe (PS- he is probably way above average as he owns his own home and has a job (and loves Star Wars))

It should piss off everyone who sees it. And, for once, the Hindu feminist bitch is spotlit for what she is. Weak minds are easily corrupted.

I give it 5 stars for concept and provocativeness and 2 stars for overall production.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Upgraded. On Prime.

This movie is surprisingly entertaining and endearing. I was bored and just threw it on and was pleasantly surprised

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here For Blood

Way better than it deserved to be. Don't get me wrong, it isn't in the top 100 movies you'll ever watch or anything, but it is decent fun. I have no idea who the wrestler guy is, but he's likable enough. And the kid doesn't ruin the movie. The trailer shows the level of cheese, which isn't too bad all things considered, so if this is your sort of thing I don't think you'll be disappointed. No titties though, which is a shame because there are a couple of hotties in it.

I'd give it 7/10 for mindless fun that stuck to its lane and didn't preach or diversify or throw agendas in your face.

Doesn't look like you can stream it anywhere for free, but I sailed the seven seas for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Killer clowns from outer space. Absolute C class horror and ridiculous. Was thinking there would be some so-bad-its-funny moments, but not really. 3/10
Watched that shit as a kid in the 80s and I still can't eat candyfloss to this day, fucking fuck that film

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In this video

the Critical Drinker recommended a couple under appreciated sequels. I didn't even know 2001: A Space Odyssey had a sequel

1707766642262.png

so I was curious and checked it out. It wasn't bad! We get a little more time with HAL which was nice and although it's aesthetic is kind of off compared to the slickness of 2001 it's a real movie!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Yeah I guess that's kinda a forgotten film. I went and saw 2010 in the cinema when it came out. We were a bunch of sci-fi nerds and 2001 had been up our alley. Can't say I've ever heard much about it since.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In this video

the Critical Drinker recommended a couple under appreciated sequels. I didn't even know 2001: A Space Odyssey had a sequel

View attachment 514072

so I was curious and checked it out. It wasn't bad! We get a little more time with HAL which was nice and although it's aesthetic is kind of off compared to the slickness of 2001 it's a real movie!
Tubi has it streaming for free. You don't even have to create an account.

Roy Scheider was one of the best actor's of his generation and he was good in this.

• 2Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
In this video

View attachment 514072

I watch 2010 about once a year. One of my top 10 favorite movies. Oddly, never really got into 2001.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I watch 2010 about once a year. One of my top 10 favorite movies. Oddly, never really got into 2001.

2001 spends a great deal of its runtime on things floating in space. There's a fine line between stylized minimalism and the director fucking with you. I really can't imagine contemporary audiences putting up with it on its own merits. The Barbie movie doing a parody of the 2001 monolith monkey opening was some real bizarre shit. I can't imagine even half the audience has any fucking idea it's even a reference.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I watched the recent 4k HDR Atmos remaster of Aliens last night. Similar to the Terminator 2 4k version, it strips a lot of the grain and characters often look like waxworks.

• 1Barf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't imagine even half the audience has any fucking idea it's even a reference.

Tween-teenage girls probably not. But the movie wasn't solely aimed at them. Considering it's been parodied by the Simpsons then most people would at least recognise it from elsewhere, even if they've never seen 2001. It's one of the most famous scenes in all of cinema

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We kind of got on a racing kick the past couple of nights, by going through some 1st season Grand Tour stuff.

I'm not really sure if either one is a better film. They're both amazing. The racing seemed better filmed / produced in Rush, there was something about Ford v Ferrari that seemed overly computer. But certain parts were incredible, iike driving Ford II in the GT. Funny the relationship between Shelby and Miles in Ford and then Lauda and Hunt in Rush.

Kind of want to watch The World's Fastest Indian (2005) ⭐ 7.8 | Biography, Drama, Sport as well just to keep the topic going.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
2001 spends a great deal of its runtime on things floating in space. There's a fine line between stylized minimalism and the director fucking with you. I really can't imagine contemporary audiences putting up with it on its own merits. The Barbie movie doing a parody of the 2001 monolith monkey opening was some real bizarre shit. I can't imagine even half the audience has any fucking idea it's even a reference.
I actually watched it for the first time this weekend and imo some scenes just over stayed their welcome, particularly the ending acid trip warp scene. It just goes on and on and on.

• 2Like