Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll be splitting this thread soon as this deserves it's own thread.

Will take suggestions for better thread titles.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
While I don't disagree about the trajectory, etc. , still this is Paul Thomas Anderson land:

rrr_img_71494.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, my memory is saying Cali as well. Sam the Man seems common enough. I'm not sure that site is just Ohio either. I haven't clicked it as I'm at work.
San Jose. Also, I can't believe that is Sam da Man...remember how difficult it was reading his mangled gibberish?

I'm counting that as a fifty dollar pledge since nobody wants to listen to live audio of me plowing Lori.
Dude, I would totally suffer through an audio track of you banging Lori as long as during the moneyshot you yell"FOR THE HOOOOORDE!!!!"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
San Jose. Also, I can't believe that is Sam da Man...remember how difficult it was reading his mangled gibberish?

Dude, I would totally suffer through an audio track of you banging Lori as long as during the moneyshot you yell"FOR THE HOOOOORDE!!!!"
'more dots...'

Silence_sl

shitlord

Dude, I would totally suffer through an audio track of you banging Lori as long as during the moneyshot you yell"FOR REROOOOOLLLLLLED!!!!"
ftfy

iannis

Musty Nester
Did this thread happen because of the ugly hookers thread? It did didn't it?

Did Err just pitch the perfect game?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
holy just wow

I remember giving the vet a 20$ for the whole dog thing.

sorry but the poster is a /thread moment hah.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So has anyone tried calling her on her number she posted? How has this not happened yet?
Because ruining it with a simple "IS FUROR THERE?!" will stop the slim possibility of one of you going to Ohio and blasting her in the face and holding up a rerolled sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.