Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its all so clear. Tuco is her pimp. Bitch better have his money through rain sleet or snow.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Did Tuco secretly feed Kuriin the infos knowing that Kuriin couldnt resist himself and would out her thus driving business to Tuco's #1 Ho?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Good point. I don't really believe anything Tuco says at this point and I have no reasonnotto believe Ravvenn!
No wonder Tuco was so adamant that I was a misogynist! He was attempting to distract you all from his own, deviant behavior. It also explains why he was able to catch on so quickly. Takes one to know one, eh?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If no one wants to bang Ravven can we use the money to fly out Danny Trejo to go beat her up or something instead?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If no one wants to bang Ravven can we use the money to fly out Danny Trejo to go beat her up or something instead?
Unfortunately Trejo is like 4'11"
tongue.png
Hollywood magic...

Extremely cool dude though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant
bringing the thread back to life. Keep it coming bro. Don't fear the hate.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't lead off with anything. I just said she was aware of the thread and she wasn't pissed off about it and was called a white knight. When the Tuco stuff got questioned I then came with this. That's pretty much it.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Tarrant this is what you should have led off with instead of the coy allusions.
He has already proved that he is a cunt by running to Rav as soon as this info popped up. Did you really think he had the balls to post that shit right away instead of being hand held for a couple of days?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He has already proved that he is a cunt by running to Rav as soon as this info popped up. Did you really think he had the balls to post that shit right away instead of being hand held for a couple of days?
She was aware of the thread before I contacted her. I messaged her saying "Hi lori" on an off chance she would respond and she did and said she had got popular over the last two days. (took her two days to respond) And she figured out why.

I've already said this before too.

You seem angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.