Ray Donovan

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mickey definitely turned into my favorite character. I like what they are doing with him this season.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Fuckin' Bunch.

Just as he gets his dom girlfriend back he spills his guts to Father 007.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The lucha chick is fucking awesome. She's a great addition to the show.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yes, there have been better story lines this year.

I can't wait to see where it all goes.

spronk

FPS noob
priest story ends up being more interesting than i thought. on the one hand its seriously fucked up the vatican running a house to reform pedos and keep them out of the hands of the law, on the other hand its kind of ... interesting (wouldn't say good) that all the priest wants to do is get ray to admit his guilt and repent. while i wouldn't say its evil, its fucked up but i could see how some hardcore catholics would think like that

the bridgette/teacher story sucks though, c'mon bridgette be smarter than your shitty parents. i'd expect your brother to fall into that kinda shit. actually it would be hilarious if he fell in love with the same teacher

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Ray was so right when he told Mickey that everything he touches turns to shit. I guess it's Bunchie's turn to have Pops throw a clusterfuck in his lap.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
the bridgette/teacher story sucks though, c'mon bridgette be smarter than your shitty parents. i'd expect your brother to fall into that kinda shit. actually it would be hilarious if he fell in love with the same teacher
Donovan Train Powers.... Activate!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I agree the teacher story is lazy, much like a few story lines last year.

I enjoyed the twist on the priest angle, and the 30 seconds where Ian Mcshane went all Swearengin a couple episodes back. (When he found out Ray betrayed him)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ray was so right when he told Mickey that everything he touches turns to shit. I guess it's Bunchy's turn to have Pops throw a clusterfuck in his lap.
I'm thinking Darryl or Bunchy gets killed off this season. More likely Darryl I guess since Ray would put a bullet into Mickey's forehead if Bunchy ended up dying. Ray doesn't give a fuck about Darryl.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finally caught up on this after seeing the 1st episode when it leaked. Voight really needs an Emmy. He plays a Boston slimeball perfectly.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was wondering how Mickey was gonna get out of this pickle. Mickey has somehow become one of my favorite characters. Jon Voight plays him so well.

He was nominated for a supporting actor Emmy the first season, and won a Golden Globe. He's definitely turned it up this season.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The upcoming "Mickey works for the cops and brother in trouble" story seems re-done, but I will roll with it.

spronk

FPS noob
Going against the Armenian Mafia is much more dangerous though than a bunch of bumbling Irish drunks.

Fantastic episode, pretty much flawless from beginning to end. Seeing Ian McShane in full on (gay) Al Swearengen was beautiful. "I'm not gay!" hahaha. Also really glad to see that Ken Cosgrove has the moral fortitude not to fall for the jailbait trap. Those must be some pretty goddamn amazing drugs he is on though.

Also glad to see the son is completely MIA the last 2 or 3 episodes, maybe he is trapped in a priests sex dungeon. The Donovan house is kinda fucked up though, both kids are still gone like at midnight and neither the mom nor dad seem to notice/care.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Absolutely perfectly written episode from beginning to finish.

The subtle hints at who was in the bag was great pacing. Not a single misstep throughout it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Welcome back,

Cochran!

1401x788-StuartSmalley138442085.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
goddamn why is this show so good. if bridget's stuff was replaced with avi and lena hijinks it would be sublime perfection. and yeah that hooker chick is slammin, we got a really nice tits and ass shot too

who is the insurance investigator guy aka apu's voice on the simpsons? i vaguely remember him from season 1 or 2, he was the fbi LA director or something that ray got fired? oh yeah, he was into wife swapping and shit wasn't he

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the cop stuff from last season and the Bridgette stuff this season is keeping this show from being up there with the greats. Just really stupid, unnecessarily over-the-top plots.