Ray Donovan

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ray's ability to take care of business will keep me watching as long as they produce the show. I was hoping Ray's assistant would've sat down Brig and man toy for a serious heart to heart. That woman is my favorite support cast by far.

The grin Avi had on his face when Ray walks in with the gun bag? Priceless.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Good show, not a top tier show but definitely a tier below the top tier
Season 2 I'd agree with this, but I've enjoyed S1 and S3 every bit as much as I enjoyed other, "top" tier shows.

Jon Voight fucking knocks his role out of the park.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What else happend in the Finale? All I can remember is Asshole Mcshane getting fucked over by Ray and Katie holmes

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well it looked like from the trailer they are going to give use more of what we want and that's Ray kicking ass. I hope it's true. The family shit is still there because they just can't ignore it but hopefully it's in the background more.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Premier episode seemed off to me, I can't put my finger on it...it just seemed out of place.

We shall see how this season goes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what it is about this show. There are so many things in it that would annoy me if they were in other shows and theyshouldannoy me in this show, but I easily overlook them in Ray Donovan. I absolutely love this show for some reason.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I really hope we don't spend much time this season on the emo/moody kids. Too many good shows are almost ruined by shitty kid sub-plots

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
They really need to get over with the priest / i was fucked in the ass crap. The series was a lot better when he kept it all inside.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah I hate to say it..but I feel this show has run 1 season too long.

Mickey's storyline is going nowhere, the kids don't matter, the "solve hollywood issue of the week" makes no difference, and the cops are morons.

I'll hang in there of course, but at the moment it seems bleh.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it's like Windows releases and only odd numbered seasons are good.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah weak season so far, only hollywood pedos would think viewers give a shit about all their pedo problems. mickey in primm and bunchy's adventures in the sex store are the only good bits this season

also why do so many women in the show find terry hot, does parkinsons give off tiger sex pheromones or something

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Oh jesus fuck, if you thought Abby was bad before, she's going to be goddamn insufferable this season. "Waaah Ray, the guilt is eating me alive! Waaah!"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Abby is really insufferable. "I'm a house wife who bitches she doesn't have time to watch her kids......"--She is almost like a caricature of an entitled bitch.

Why can't writers make more women like the women in Billions. Holy shit that show was a breath of fresh air in terms of female parts. Rather than women pursuing drama for drama's sake, they were actually motivated genuinely and respondedreasonablyand rationally.