Recommend a dating site

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Ya OkCupid in DFW definitely has the hipster, professional types while POF is overrun with the trailer park Jesus freaks. Pick your poison.
Yeah, I remember trying POF about 5 years ago and remember thinking that they should rename the site to "Plenty of Whales with Herpes".

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think I hit a new low in online dating. Got an email from "NotsoButch37", who basically looks like an androgynous linebacker, asking if I'd be interested in a threesome with her and her partner, who essentially looks like a female version of Larry Bird. Linebacker probably has 80-100lbs on me and an extra 2" in height, while Larry Bird could probably carry me like an Ewok on her shoulders. Fuck me.
So you said yes then?

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
OKC sucks in Dallas, but Tinder isn't bad as long as you arent looking for anything long term. Plenty of SMU hotties.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't imagine talking to a college aged girl for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I think I hit a new low in online dating. Got an email from "NotsoButch37", who basically looks like an androgynous linebacker, asking if I'd be interested in a threesome with her and her partner, who essentially looks like a female version of Larry Bird. Linebacker probably has 80-100lbs on me and an extra 2" in height, while Larry Bird could probably carry me like an Ewok on her shoulders. Fuck me.
Oh you gonna be in trouble now. They gonna stalk you.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Get pics when you meet them bro.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately this was one of the last things I read before I went to sleep last night. Those images became a sex filled nightmare so bad that I might not ever sleep again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? I just read it less than 2 hours ago and I've already cranked down to it once. I'm hoping he posts pics before I have to go again.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
POF:Avoid like the plague

OKC:Hit and miss depending on area

Tinder:Waste of time but you can meet up with people as long as you "Play it cool" and dont come off just wanted to fuck (that is what the 3rd date at the bar is for)

Match:Takes some time to weed through the shit but after you start filtering people out (basically hide each person you are not interested) it becomes pretty good. I had the most luck with it back in the day.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Hope you guys aren't serious about being interested in bangin' out some fat dykes that would most likely crush the life out of me in some scissor-sandwich. The only purpose I can think of that would get me to interact with them is if they agreed to be hitched up to a plough to work the soil in my garden.

Seems like I've broken through the fatty brigade and am now fielding emails from semi-hotties with kids that are looking for "Stable New Daddy with Money". Progress I guess.. One thing interesting/good about OkCupid is their set of 2000+ questions to answer, which happen to include sexually explicit ones, and you can search profiles based on answer response. So I've spammed all the "thin, athletic" body types that said "yes" to liking anal. Stay tuned.

P.S: LOL at chicks specifying "average" body type when they're fucking Orcas. "average" for what, an Alabama trailer park?

P.P.S: Approximately 25% of local woman answered that the Earth is bigger than the Sun, and that a "falling star" is a star exploding and collapsing in upon itself. Yay education!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've had a bad run of total flaky bitches the last couple months. Met one for drinks (she was a nurse) that I met on OkC, hit it off and went back to my place and banged it out all night. Good times. She had a banging body so we arranged a date for the next weekend to meet at the Kimbel (art museum in FT. Worth) on a Saturday afternoon. It's about an hour drive from my place and when I get there at 2 pm she texts me saying she overslept and just woke up. Ok....wtf I'll wait, but hurry up. Get a text 20 minutes later that she fell back asleep. Deleted that bitch from my phone immediately.

Have a date tonight with a cougar type that's about 10 years older than me but looks ok and seems to really want some D. Not girlfriend material but definitely a good slump buster after not getting any for the last 6 weeks. I'm going to be spending the summer in the mountains three hours from civilization so I need to get as much in as I can now while I still can.

Khane

I don't understand that shit at all. It's not like it's difficult to set an alarm or cancel the morning of. And it isn't that people like that are "flaky", it's that they are inconsiderate shitheads. That's a real jimmie rustler.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I totally agree. Who the fuck even sleeps past noon when you're in your 30's? Even if I stayed up until 5 am drinking with my bros, I'd still be up by lunch time and capable of saying "yo I'm hungover as fuck, let's do this another time".

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You did say she was a nurse, so perhaps she worked Midnight to 8am. I would have texted stay in bed, I will be right there. Then after another solid bang session I would have decided wether or not to delete her from my life.

This advice does come from a married guy that does not cheat, so the thought of any new/different pussy does intrigue me.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
No she wasn't working that night I know for sure.

Tonight's date was a bust. DFW has to be ground zero for flaky, inconsiderate chicks. I'm not going to bother going into details, but Jesus titty Christ my dating RNG is really on a bad run lately.

Khane

No she wasn't working that night I know for sure.

Tonight's date was a bust. DFW has to be ground zero for flaky, inconsiderate chicks. I'm not going to bother going into details, but Jesus titty Christ my dating RNG is really on a bad run lately.
That's just kinda like... the way it goes. My date tonight was a bust too. She was so cool, fun and witty via text and a total fucking dud in person. I almost wonder if some of these women have stand ins for their texting/emailing.

This is the biggest problem with online dating. It's very easy to pretend you're some version of a yourself you wish you were while online, but you can't fake that shit face to face. Wastes a lot of time.

"Oh I'm super fun and love to get silly and goofy and just have a good time". And then you meet them and they quite literally have resting bitch face and no personality whatsoever.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
That's just kinda like... the way it goes. My date tonight was a bust too. She was so cool, fun and witty via text and a total fucking dud in person. I almost wonder if some of these women have stand ins for their texting/emailing.
Hah hah, so true. Cyrano de Bitcherac

But, hey, if the chemistry is there in the meatspace, was does it matter if someone helped them meet you? I mean, we've all seen it happen: someone shouldn't be interesting on paper, but once you meet them, sheBANG! Actually, it's happened that way every time for me
biggrin.png

Also, what's the intl userbase on OK Cupid like? I'm not able to emigrate for 7 more years.