Red Dead Redemption 2

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol!!!! End of chapter three. Best line ever.

”I guess that’s the end of the God Damn cribbage game.

I was laughing for five minutes!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They have a neat way of placing cheat codes in-world.

igvnob89upv11.jpg

31g2v8i2xrv11.jpg

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Oh I found one of those when I was looking got my Arabian. I thought maybe it was a morbid Easter egg or something.

C16925FE-B15C-4743-B4C0-794970511E17.jpeg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They're actual cheat codes you can enter through the cheat menu. Disables your saves/trophies though

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, meant disables your ability to save. I presume just after you activate it. I haven't actually used them, just going by what I've read
Ah, so you can fuck around until you get bored and it won’t actually impact your long term game. Don’t think I’ve seen cheats implemented like that before?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't knowwwww about that. On this board, I think you might find a few people who'd join in the revelry.

I saw it and just rode on by.

I wonder if they will show up again I haven't seen them since :(

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Finally found a blackjack table and have spent the last thirty mimutes trying to get 5 wins from double downs. I got fucking blackjack twice and consistently 17+. Never thought I’d be upset about my good luck.
Finished the gambling challenges yesterday. Doubledowns and consecutive dominoes wins were the most annoying. Doubledowns just meant betting the minimum and doubling down at every opportunity. Took 30 or 45 minutes. Dominoes was the real bitch. You have to win the full game, not just rounds, so playing at camp takes forever since end of round score bonuses are low. My advice is go to Saint Denis where they're playing fives. When there's two or three other people at the table your chances are obviously much lower. I antagonized one to see if they'd get up one by one - they all do. But you can run down the street and then run back and you should have a new set of players. Do this until it's just one guy, so you've got a 50/50 shot under standard play. If you're good at dominoes, you can obviously increase those odds.

I learned the hard way that you can't save between wins to get the streak, it wiped my progress after winning. According to a couple people on reddit, the dominoes challenge is bugged to where you can hold circle to back out if you think you're going to lose and buy back in and the game won't count it against you. I can't verify that as I lucked out and just straight up won 3 times in a row. But damn, after wasting a bunch of time playing at camp or against 3 other people before realizing the obvious way to increase the win rate it was satisfying.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Something wrong with pretending to join the KKK in a video game? lol.
Well I don't know about you, but I don't really want to think about work while I play video games.

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
This klan rally is all wrong! This isn't how we do it at all! God dammit, when are we going to get proper realism in games!

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm an idiot. I thought the map markers were the waypoint system, and didn't realize I had the waypoint stuff disabled in the settings. No wonder my cinematic autotravel wasn't working right.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gotta catch up some more in this thread but passed my big certification I've been cramming for today so I treated myself to this. LG oled, but pleb ps4. Let's see how this looks!!

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will have to look into HDR stuff, as there are some scenes in the dark that look terrible. Straight up nasty. Not sure if that's HDR though, or just weird stuff going on with a pleb Ps4.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to get into this one. The wife might be into it more, as she loves Skyrim, and has put a couple hundred hours into that. These open world games like this, despite a main story quest line to follow, I just lose interest so quick. Not sure why?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Apparently it’s VERY dishonorable to dynamite a flock of ducks? :emoji_triumph: