Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Antarius as a father:

Son: "Hey dad, wanna play catch?"
Antarius: "LESS THAN 1% OF WOMEN EVER PLAY CATCH WITH THEIR SONS!!1!"

Of course that's assuming he has the maturity, integrity, and selflessness to not immediately skip town upon hearing he's a father, which is a huge assumption. Dude oozes man child.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I want to pass on my own genetics.
alien-resurrection-studioadi-cloning-ripley.jpeg

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
This red pill shit is ridiculous. It is entirely possible to be successful with women without being a little bitch, and without resorting to being an asshole.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
This red pill shit is ridiculous. It is entirely possible to be successful with women without being a little bitch, and without resorting to being an asshole.
It's not just about being successful with women, it's not about that at all. It's about recognizing WHY you are successful (or not) with women, that is the brainfuck that is the redpill.

Of course it's just about being the self actualized man. It has absolutely nothing to do with being successful in regards to women even though the whole premise is based on gender interactions.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
It does tells you how you can be successful with women, how to be attractive to all women, but some men actually choose to use the knowledge to give up on women completely, to realize that the romantic ideal of finding a caring loving partner (as most men expect women to be able to love) is a complete impossibility. Just because you KNOW that the top 5% of men are literally fucking hundreds of women, doesn't mean that you have to act on it, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have that information.

Some men choose to become the top 5%, some men choose to get to as high as they can, but are even just happy being in the top 20%, some men give up on women completely, and take themselves out of the gene pool, but you can't ignore the red pill once you've accepted it, you will look at EVERYTHING through a different lense than the one you were likely taught growing up with a feminist or public education. Even men who are naturally in the top % benefit from learning the red pill, they may stumble upon a woman through ACTUALLY BEING a self-actualized man, but women will shit-test and without the proper mind-set, even the most alpha will turn into a whipped beta over time... Hell, pussy-whipped was a "socially acceptable" term to describe it, now it's just easier to see that it's a woman using a beta bucks provider for assets and being sexually repulsed while she will start looking for an alpha fucks on the side...

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uh...no, it's not. You know why Joe wasn't getting any pussy? Because he was a fucking creepy neckbeard motherfucker who got told he was creepy, and apparently laughed at. You don't just suddenly go from "creepy" to slaying pussy because you just DECIDE to go out for drinks not hoping to meet a girl. If you can't attract the type of mate you want in the setting you want, you either need to switch up the setting to something you fit into, or mold yourself to fit into the fucking setting you want.

It's not rocket science. If you want to meet chicks at bars and clubs to bring home and fuck that you see grinding on the dicks of all these meathead motherfuckers with gelled spikey hair...guess what. If you want to fuck bitches addicted to plastic surgery who will break your dick off and let you snort a ring of coke off their asshole with a $100 bill, you should probably work on gettin' dat paper. If you want to find a chick that won't be a cunt to you and likes the same things as you do...you should probably start looking in places where YOU hang out. "Oh but they all love bad boys", as though women have the fucking patent on getting plowed by assholes. There's so many "I stuck my dick in crazy" stories you are out of your god damn mind if you think only women are into "bad boys". Dudes for all eternity have loved that phase where you know a bitch is crazier than shit but she can fuck you so hard your dick hurts all the way through to your asshole. It's the same fucking thing as when a girl goes through a bad boy phase. Same. Fucking. Thing. Except now she's the dumb cunt and you are the king of pussy.

Got sidetracked. Anyway, that reddit "example" story is fucking bullshit. And if you believe you can go from fedora wearing faggot to Lord of Pussy Palace just by deciding you aren't giving a fuck anymore and by being a rude dickhead you are in for some seriously lonely years.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I only skimmed the story, but it basically boils down to "guy has no confidence and women can sense it. Guy becomes confident and women can sense it." Confidence is attractive. No shit?

rrr_img_89705.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I only skimmed the story, but it basically boils down to "guy has no confidence and women can sense it. Guy becomes confident and women can sense it." Confidence is attractive. No shit?
No the correct red pill analysis from all of that is "all women are insatiable fucking whores who suck off any and every guy they perceive as an asshole. As such they should be treated as subhumans"

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Uh...no, it's not. You know why Joe wasn't getting any pussy? Because he was a fucking creepy neckbeard motherfucker who got told he was creepy, and apparently laughed at. You don't just suddenly go from "creepy" to slaying pussy because you just DECIDE to go out for drinks not hoping to meet a girl. If you can't attract the type of mate you want in the setting you want, you either need to switch up the setting to something you fit into, or mold yourself to fit into the fucking setting you want.

It's not rocket science. If you want to meet chicks at bars and clubs to bring home and fuck that you see grinding on the dicks of all these meathead motherfuckers with gelled spikey hair...guess what. If you want to fuck bitches addicted to plastic surgery who will break your dick off and let you snort a ring of coke off their asshole with a $100 bill, you should probably work on gettin' dat paper. If you want to find a chick that won't be a cunt to you and likes the same things as you do...you should probably start looking in places where YOU hang out. "Oh but they all love bad boys", as though women have the fucking patent on getting plowed by assholes. There's so many "I stuck my dick in crazy" stories you are out of your god damn mind if you think only women are into "bad boys". Dudes for all eternity have loved that phase where you know a bitch is crazier than shit but she can fuck you so hard your dick hurts all the way through to your asshole. It's the same fucking thing as when a girl goes through a bad boy phase. Same. Fucking. Thing. Except now she's the dumb cunt and you are the king of pussy.

Got sidetracked. Anyway, that reddit "example" story is fucking bullshit. And if you believe you can go from fedora wearing faggot to Lord of Pussy Palace just by deciding you aren't giving a fuck anymore and by being a rude dickhead you are in for some seriously lonely years.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gorehack again.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
But yes, my thoughts about abhorring adoption mirror that of the rest of the population, literally 99% of women.

You're honestly just trolling if my desire to not raise another person's kids, when EVERY WOMAN does the exact same.

And yes, the 3% of men and 1% of women INCLUDES GAY COUPLES THAT ADOPT.

EVEN INCLUDING LESBIAN COUPLES that are unable to have children, LESS THAN 1% of women choose to help raise another woman's hellspawn. Think on that a moment.
Those statistics are incomplete.

How many women (or men) decide to "help raise another's hellspawn" by marrying/LTR someone with kids, which is the actual premise being presented here with the widow, not adoption? We all know it happens, so how often? A damn sight more than your 1% adoption rate, that's something I'm pretty confident in saying.

Furthermore, how many women want children but can't have any of their own? A quick google search tells me that approximately 6.0% of all women are infertile. Assuming they ALL want children (which they don't), you've still already eliminated 94% of the population from the adoption pool. While obviously we have to make some assumptions here about only infertile women adopting because the others can have their own, that still cuts your statistic of 1/100 down drastically. It might not be 1/6 in reality, but it is a far, far cry from 1/100. Add in my question above about some of those 6% infertile women finding someone already with kids and not needing to adopt, and your 1% of women number starts to look even more absurd.

But then I'm sure it doesn't fit the RP philosophy to suggest that perhaps 10%? 20%? who knows what percent of women that can't actually have their own kids, and don't meet someone with kids, and actually want them, end up adopting, does it? 1% sounds so much better for supporting these outrageous claims.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Or women are more likely to be widowed with children than men are to be widowers with children. Or dozens of other factors that can be applied.