Red99

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...need access to Jysin 55 ench, but he is being a fag about it.
My Chanter has like 100k worth of droppable gear on him plus cash in the bank and tagged in <Holocaust>. There's no way I am just handing out his info to random forum pals.

I've only been off a couple weeks. Hopefully will be back before you guys even catch up to me.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Probably a good idea bro. Definitely would have stripped you
smile.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I do plan to play a good amount but I am traveling a bit for work which means I'll miss some time over the next couple weeks.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Bleh, I've noticed the pop on Red getting better lately. Im torn if I wanna continue with my 15 bard on Blue or do something on Red. I currently have a 21 iksar nec and a 26 chanter on red.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Update: 27 on my cleric now - soloing unrest makes me want to slit my wrists

16 on the bard - got one level in a single 20min pull in OT

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Update: 27 on my cleric now - soloing unrest makes me want to slit my wrists

16 on the bard - got one level in a single 20min pull in OT
solo the tower hags bruh, and as of this post, workpocolypse has come to an end. Tomorrow I shall buy a new headset, a bottle of makers mark (both stores conveniently located right next to my gym) and settle in for a long winter's grind.

asked-him-to-do-cardio-with-me-say-goodbye-to-your-gains-he-said.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm down for the troll patrol. Lol

I'll try to remember to get on at home tonight and get those account info s. Will pm them to vitality and let him admin them

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Scumbag used the charges before he gave it to you though. Also troll patrol sounds fun as fuck, count me in.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bleh, I've noticed the pop on Red getting better lately. Im torn if I wanna continue with my 15 bard on Blue or do something on Red. I currently have a 21 iksar nec and a 26 chanter on red.
Red or dead.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Troll patrol would be so gangsta. Anyone else down? Either way I'll be in the swamp this evening.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Save troll patrol for when we can get a full group. And gear. Lol