Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wonder if working my melee skills during raids is considered sand bagging . . .
Nah and I won't snitch.

Glad you got your corpse Vit.. must have missed ya being around didn't see a tell from ya. We did a Chardok, hope you got a scroll.

Where'd Angkar's Donal go?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Nirg, I got home from work as sky was wiping. They gave the scroll to another cleric.

Good news is that I got a lot of my hustlewares transfered so I'm back on the grind there. Should be more accessible for boyz in this thread the rest of the week.

4 bags of 51+ spells - 2 bags of clearance rack gear + seb Gems

Items like sarnak arcane fetish - charred guardian shield - spell: splurt - are up for grabs.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm fine with that. I have no problem holding seb orb with Deetz and crew in bronze armor.

The only other cleric to show up to the most recent seb rumble was cimmaron. So we got at least one other legit cleric around.

#last2diebaby
will go to war with this cat any day.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nirg, I got home from work as sky was wiping. They gave the scroll to another cleric.

Good news is that I got a lot of my hustlewares transfered so I'm back on the grind there. Should be more accessible for boyz in this thread the rest of the week.

Items like sarnak arcane fetish - charred guardian shield - spell: splurt - are up for grabs.
When/where can i meet you for the shield? tunic too if you still have it kekek

I can give you a EBC as well for somebody (high ac tank bp).

Vitality

HUSTLE
When/where can i meet you for the shield? tunic too if you still have it kekek

I can give you a EBC as well for somebody (high ac tank bp).
I have an Enameled Black Chestplate on my Bard in Kunark available for pickup.

The rest of the clearance rack gear is pickable any time in NFP bank.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's fine dude I'll just run my bank out to EC and drop some stuff off. What level is your cleric now? Is your cleric your main?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's fine dude I'll just run my bank out to EC and drop some stuff off. What level is your cleric now? Is your cleric your main?
still 30 atm, and yeah hes my main. I just got a port to WC and running that way, i can park there until you're ready
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
I won't be ready for a while. I might be able to do a super sneaky logon transfer around 7pm EST but that's pushing it.

Bowling tonight bros. Hopefully I repeat last weeks performance.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I won't be ready for a while. I might be able to do a super sneaky logon transfer around 7pm EST but that's pushing it.

Bowling tonight bros. Hopefully I repeat last weeks performance.
That's fine, let me know when you're good. I'll park him around there.

Gotta figure out a gameplan on my iksar necro, i wanna move him out of FoB now that he's 18 but i need to make sure i have his 16/20/24 spells at least lol

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I need pretty much every Enchanter Kunark drop and trade in quest spell with the exception of C2.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Oh boy more Holocaust bans and name change getting dolled out (Now <Empire>). Taunto banned and appologized on forums.

D R A M A B O Y Z