Red99

booksy_sl

shitlord
Is there a lot of different classes? Or are there some classes that are best for pvp and everyone chooses those?

Is there a lot of different classes? Or are there some classes that are best for pvp and everyone chooses those?
Not a pro pvper but melees are pretty good, need to gear em though. Mages, wiz, druid, shamans decent classes to pvp id say? If you roll a mage or a druid youre in a good position to farm money to gear out other characters afterwards.

Again, not a pro player, just what i can gather from playing sorta casually since server launched.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mrbigs trollin' in Unrest. Resisted roots. Much sadness ensued. This Wakandan ran. Iolo Swaggins lives to fight another day, sucka.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I got griefed last night by a twinked ranger named Fuknihilum. I would leave Unrest if the exp wasn't so good.

If anyone wants to group with a late teens Cleric hit me up

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Go kill Aviak guards in Lake Rathe till 24, get your new undead DD then go do dark bones and shit in Unrest.

There are several epic'd twinks parked there just to grief people killing beetles and shit, but at 24 you'd be out of range.

Having said that, I have a 25 cleric, get 24+ and the three of us can blast giant skeletons in the Rathe mountains as a cleric triple cannon.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Go kill Aviak guards in Lake Rathe till 24, get your new undead DD then go do dark bones and shit in Unrest.

There are several epic'd twinks parked there just to grief people killing beetles and shit, but at 24 you'd be out of range.

Having said that, I have a 25 cleric, get 24+ and the three of us can blast giant skeletons in the Rathe mountains as a cleric triple cannon.
Forreal dawg, hit 24 last night. Didn't realize I was training the shit out of a forumpal last night. Barbed bone skeletons r hrd.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
started playing again. got my paladin to level 20 tonight, and was handed an Argent Defender moments later. perfect timing, considering the damage cap gets raised at level 20. my DPS pretty much tripled.... definitely pretty re-interested in Red right now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
played hard this weekend, got my pally up to level 30. how are your guys' toons doing?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
gnoll fangs are such huge EXP on red, with the exp bonuses

my pally left blackburrow at level 16 or 17... kinda wish i'd kept her there until like 20. gnoll fangs are just that good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Team PvP would be great. I never did get to play that during EQ's hey day.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started here for the first time. Pretty barren noobie zone but that's ok. Anyone want to group/help out a new player? =)