Remakes you wouldn't mind

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
- Airwolf
---- Loved that show when I was a kid, and could see it as a movie with todays special effects.

these are their given names

Stringfellow "String" Hawke, he spends the entire 3 seasons looking for his brother

St. John "Sinjin" Hawke , wtf kind of names are these?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Star Wars Episode 8
Starship Troopers
Not a movie but would love to see Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and other older classic anime in 16:9 instead of 4:3 which is the only version that exists. Impossible without reanimating the entire series, but I can dream. Same with the movie Full Metal Jacket, for some fucking reason it only exists in 4:3. What the fuck Kubrick?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wife wants them to do The Last Unicorn before all the original actors are dead. RIP Christopher Lee.

If I'm going to rehash my childhood I'll take Critters, The Gate and The Hidden please.

For a fun and useless wrinkle put some of them in the same movie universe, so Critters and Gremlins... Jason / Freddy / Chucky, etc.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Running Man

Close Encounters of the Third Kind
the book version of the Running Man could use an adaption, its practically nothing like the Arnold version.
a more updated version of Salem's Lot and of course a real reboot of The Dark Tower. they shit the bed bloody with that abortion they pushed last year, if they can reboot Spiderman and Hulk 3 times in ten years, we can have another try for the DT.

• 1Like

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Logan's Run ( no soft cgi, modern female protagonist just cuz bullshit, show the carousel as it is )

Hellraiser ( like Hanz Landa/ Tarantino and Waltz, if the actor isn't there, don't do it, but if he is go apeshit )

Beastmaster ( a tiny bit less schlocky, campy fun, but mostly keep the tone and feel just in HD, and this is crack for me )

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Flower and Snake. It has been re-made once already, but I think they should just pump one out every few months.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
They need to finally make a fucking sequel to the Dark Crystal. Fuck.

• 2Like

Goonsquad Officer
I would actually enjoy a starship troopers loyal to the book...but it's message is pretty well despised by hollywood (hence the movie we got).

• 1Like

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
A live-action version of Transformers: the Movie that sticks to the source material.
Krull.
Night of the Comet.
Time Bandits

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm... That's a tough question. Two of my favorite movies for "wow" factor are The Game & Arlington Road. I don't really think either could be remade though. The biggest issue with movies that have a twist ending is they really lose that impact after the first viewing. You're in on it the whole time.

• 1Like