Remove Tarrant As Temporary Moderator?

Should Tarrant be removed as temporary moderator on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A lot has changed in my life in the past 7 months, while I'm not saying I'm not the Tarrant of old, I'm sure a lot different now than I was back then.

There's still enough off me here to hate though man, no worries. ;)

To be honest, the issue with many of the 'mods' of RR were that they didn't really contribute at all to the community, they were mostly just zipline in and cause issues then log off.

Besides Chaos and Draegan, I don't really know what was rules vs Draegan's rules vs personal issues vs. parachute moderation. I'd like to think all of the mods were pretty reasonable dudes but I think we all need to establish that so that the 'old ways' don't come over here.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hodj is like a high pressure pump of posting. If he isn't allowed to attack idiots like Tanoomba, the flow starts to back up the system and he starts spraying everywhere. When the pressure is allowed to bleed off, you get some serious quality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Holy shit, this forum notifies you when there have been new posts made while you were in the middle of making your post?

I'm fucking sold for the 10th time, fuck rerolled.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just don't want the concerns of the community so easily hand waved away any more.

Tarrant was often one of the key people defending Draegan and helping justify his hand waving away, both in private and in public.

That's all. I see him snarkily responding to Z with one of his first posts upon arriving here, that sent major alarm bells off in my head.

Holy shit, this forum notifies you when there have been new posts made while you were in the middle of making your post?

Yes, and its tight as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

It's amazing what happens when you don't have a fucking retard only looking to make a buck in charge.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
To be honest, the issue with many of the 'mods' of RR were that they didn't really contribute at all to the community, they were mostly just zipline in and cause issues then log off.

Besides Chaos and Draegan, I don't really know what was rules vs Draegan's rules vs personal issues vs. parachute moderation. I'd like to think all of the mods were pretty reasonable dudes but I think we all need to establish that so that the 'old ways' don't come over here.

I made some fairly large mistakes early on but for the past 2 years or so I went off established rules we had in place. It was all black/white with me and no gray area. Made a racist comment? Rules said it was an infraction. Told someone to die? Rules said it was an infraction. Over the last year I gave more warnings than infractions in an effort to embrace a more gray area and allow more leniency.

For the most part, everyone was an even keel. Sure we had some "pussy shit" infractions that other mods would call people out on but for the most part things were pretty well done. Sure mistakes get made, but that'll always be the case regardless of who's doing the moderation.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I just don't want the concerns of the community so easily hand waved away any more.

Tarrant was often one of the key people defending Draegan and helping justify his hand waving away, both in private and in public.

That's all. I see him snarkily responding to Z with one of his first posts upon arriving here, that sent major alarm bells off in my head.

Be honest, how loud are those bells in your head?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

Dreagan got a lot of shit he didn't deserve, but I called his infractions out as "pussy shit" when they were. And while he was well within his right to sell the forum, I was transparent about the fact that it was a shit move.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

4real dawg. The QOL improvements of this site have had me rock hard all day.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dreagan got a lot of shit he didn't deserve, but I called his infractions out as "pussy shit" when they were. And while he was well within his right to sell the forum, I was transparent about the fact that it was a shit move.

You were on the selling thing, I agree. I don't agree with the first but whatever.

I think the point I was trying to make is clear, so I'll drop it now.

Just please think before you appear to be disregarding the community.

I do believe in this forum being a new second chance for everyone. Even Tanoomba.

All I want for this community is the admin and moderation team to respect this community's concerns for the first time in four years, if not longer, and for this place to last longer than the last.

Be honest, how loud are those bells in your head?

Pretty fucking loud.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well I mean, I only saw the official moderation stuff he did too. I know he posted a lot in the political threads and what not that I tend to stay away from. I'm only speaking from the stance and point of official actions he did in terms of moderation.

khalid

Unelected Mod
And while he was well within his right to sell the forum

He was legally right but morally wrong. It was morally bad to sell a community site without asking the community if they wanted to buy it or fund it some other way and it was absolutely detestful to then be too much of a cowardly fuck to notify the community after the fact.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He was legally right but morally wrong. It was morally bad to sell a community site without asking the community if they wanted to buy it or fund it some other way and it was absolutely detestful to then be too much of a cowardly fuck to notify the community after the fact.

I don't disagree with any of that. I am curious as to how much he sold it for. It wasn't just the site, but his entire Junkies network...while while inactive for some time, still had value. I don't even know what sort of money was being tossed around or that it was possible anyone here could or would have bought it....but it's BS it wasn't offered up to see.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Draegan begged to be shit on so he could feel justified in fucking with the users. He was a twat of a poster on FoH, and a opportunist when Jeffelyss got outed. Hell go take a peak at F13.net Draegan was a shitty poster there long before he showed up at FoH. He power tripped from Day 1 with RR.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Draegan did jack and shit for the community. It's not that fucking hard to set up forum software and his buddy Teljair did most of that "work" anyways. It also obviously wasn't costing him money to keep his shit tier server running with whatever meager advertisement money there was. (beyond the fact that many people were willing to donate money and/or take over the fucking forums if need be)

Draegan never owned this fucking community. He was an absentee piece of shit keeping a server barely functioning that was paying for itself. Fuck him, if you ask me he had NO right to sell rerolled. He didn't even come up with the god damn name.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Draegan begged to be shit on so he could feel justified in fucking with the users. He was a twat of a poster on FoH, and a opportunist when Jeffelyss got outed. Hell go take a peak at F13.net Draegan was a shitty poster there long before he showed up at FoH. He power tripped from Day 1 with RR.

I tried to do that just now and I think I got eyeball cancer from the front page of that site.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Dreagan got a lot of shit he didn't deserve

2ikyvte.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
hodj is seemingly bipolar, constantly bitching about somebody

please tell me he will never be considered for mod

• 2Like