ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
btw I showed our minecraft stuff to my family in vegas. Thanks to whomever put penis on Sutekh's statues.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
it was mentioned in here a few days ago that they were there. I didn't change anything... just added blocks.. not like they can't be removed... Sheesh!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Narwhalia does not forget
rrr_img_30715.jpg

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Tunnel progressing along, I thought the bend was starting to look cool.

I've got the boundary dug all the way down to bedrock. Will take a while to mine out the rest.
You should make the tunnel into a massive CERN-like supercollider.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I got my powered rail system built so that makes things a lot easier.

I've still not seen McFly around so I can't continue my project until I get my mats back....so dig dig dig until then.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's be fun to tweak the minecraft settings such that you could make a supercollider with minecarts.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not much action in this thread, so here are more pics of the tunnel, lol... 2nd section is 4 blocks deeper since last time, wooopieee:

rrr_img_31252.jpg

rrr_img_31253.jpg

rrr_img_31254.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure it's even been worked on very much Tuco, I went and looked a few days ago and I hardly ever see anyone on. I haven't even seen McFly in two weeks. (I need my stuff lost, back!!)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol, better figure out how you want it finished apostle cause I'm finishing it this week!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am pretty busy at work lately.

My son is out of school. He has my account. He might be doing stuff on the server. He knows not to be a dick. Don't be a dick to him because he is using my name, thanks!
biggrin.png

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm reluctant to post this because I don't want to suck people away from the as-yet unfinished church, but my wife and I are playing on a Feed The Beast Ultimate server that she is an admin on. They also have a Teamspeak 3 server. If you're interested PM me and I'll get you whitelisted. We're newbie friendly and can help teach the ropes if you are having trouble with some things.

There are a couple kids so no giant penises, sadly. It's PG-13.