ReRolled Minecraft Server III

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McFly can you tell me if /cast bind and teach are supposed to work right now? And are we supposed to have them by default or find them in the world?
The Mark spell marks your location for later recall. The Recall spell will teleport you to your marked location.
?They are both located on the 2nd floor in the main spawn building.
?Teach is unavailable presently.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I need a good Minas Tirith schematic. I had one, but it looked crazy small. I need the schematic for this:

Minas-Tirith-Map-1.jpg

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
So who's the asshole that takes crops but doesn't replant?
If we're talking about the sugar cane that someone planted all around my house then yeah, I did crop enough of it that there was some space to get out without having to go for a swim. There's plenty of room and water elsewhere for growing that - there's a pool of water about 10 seconds walk further along I've left largely untouched for someone to go Farmer Giles around if they want.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I can't seem to make any progress on the underwater house without Tuco's guidance and wisdom and all I've been doing for the past week or more is farming XP and diamonds and enchanting diamond tools and armor. That's what I was doing right before I completely burned out on the last server. So!

I decided I would start working on a project on that big arch on top of my windmill (the one that's larger than the one the windmill is sitting on). I am posting it here because right now there is an ugly pillar of dirt taking me from my windmill to that arch and it is very visible from spawn. I want to ask that nobody breaks it for a few days at least, until I get a better way to travel to and fro'.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I also just noticed that there are wooden stairs coming up to the top of that arch. So maybe there is a faster way up but more importantly if someone else was going to claim that arch please let me know.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I also just noticed that there are wooden stairs coming up to the top of that arch. So maybe there is a faster way up but more importantly if someone else was going to claim that arch please let me know.
Camerous/Nexadon had planned on it, but has not worked on it at all. Feel free to build there! ^_^

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
The stairs are from the castle / hall I have inside that arch. You can get up by going up the ladders in the wood houses and then just keep going up (there's two or three other ways in through "natural" caves and caverns, the arch is riddled with them, but I've temporarily blocked those off). There's a couple of ledges on the way up that have great views, and the beginnings of a wall lower down.

I stopped building on top of the arch when I came across Camerous sign and crafting table up there about a week ago.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'd like to get in on the server, but Minecraft keeps hiccupping then basically starts running at 1fps after 5 minutes of play.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
have you ever tried dividing by zero? It's basically the same thing.

(they may interfere with one another, just delete 32-bit if you have 64-bit os.)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have a spare Silk Touch diamond pick? I'll trade you 3 completely unused diamond picks, at least 2 of which have efficiency 4 and unbreakable 3 combined on them. The last one might only have one of those two on it, I can't remember. But as long as your Silk Touch is new or only lightly used, I'll gladly trade you. I'm fucking dying to get one of those so I can place my glowstone shit and not worry about losing it in case I change my mind.

Unless the server is modded to return full glowstone blocks? If it is, I'm gonna kick myself.