ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That should work so I'm guessing there's no power coming through your tesseract. Need to see the other side. Also note that the quarry poops items out of the top, not the side.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Can you have more than two tesseracts running on the same "network"?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Should be able too. I haven't played with the new version of TE yet but you could in the old ones.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
You don't need the itemduct between the two. Quarrys "push" items into the nearest available inventory being a tesseract right along side. The itemduct assumes it needs to pull. You do need the energy conduits however, to convert RF to MJ. The quarry tesseract should be set to receive power and send items, the one back in your base to send power and receive items. Make sure they are both on the same channel (set a number, set a name, hit +, hit check until the channel is highlighted in green).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's just not working for me.

Is it alright if I set it up in the overworld just to troubleshoot. I won't dig, just test
smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure, but is it possible the lever is turning the redstone conduit off in your picture, so no energy is making it through?

Of course, if you aren't using the lever anymore, I don't know what to tell you. Without seeing the entire setup it is hard to judge. I'd come see myself but I'm actually busy at work today, if you can fucking believe it!

On a side note, if anyone needs wand recharging, I've got a setup at my new base (right next to the old one, south of spawn if you aren't aware). Just please don't use the low level wands in it, as those won't save 1 of each aspect and might burn out some nodes. But anyone is more than welcome to use it at any time. I'll grab a few more in the future to make it even easier if multiple people use it.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Apologies but i'm not comfortable granting lurkers access. We've had troubles in the past with griefers and so i'm only whitelisting active members of the community.

Wrenn

Trakanon Raider
Apologies but i'm not comfortable granting lurkers access. We've had troubles in the past with griefers and so i'm only whitelisting active members of the community.
How about me (Wrenn123). I have been on a bunch of previous servers. And I am not Italian!

Kais

<Gold Donor>
"Limbo" is now live. Its a void age to act as a central travel hub. There is nothing in it but a platform that needs to be turned into a proper building. Please recreate your linkbooks to point towards this destination, and move/set linkbooks to your base in Limbo for the future. The primary reason for doing so is to facilitate a smaller, yet resetable nexus/mining age in the not to distant future. Limbo has a worldborder of 100 blocks from current zone in, and the current platform is 3 blocks deep. Falling off -will- result in your death. I tried to get the chasm effect that would jsut punt you into the overworld into the book, but it didn't take. Nor did the exact sky color and sun that i wanted. Oh well. Screw you mystcraft. It's a stable age at least.