ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Since you're obviously pretty terrible at building lights I'll lend some aid in the form of unlimited powersuit lamps!
Not terrible, jsut don't like having lighting showing in my builds =/ ahwell. I'll add lux cap to my power fist, figure out some way to hide the damn things

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Factorization lamps cause other problems as well, visual issues' with tanks, gives tree problem when growing because it places invisible glowstone blocks to give the light

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Don't hold your breathe for tonight guys :/ Doin what i can but i need to sleep before too long. I'm still getting chunk errors after replacing voided blocks in another area. And i'm just not good with MCEdit.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
hmm wonder what's up with the void blocks... there just suppose to turn too air once the game/server loads the world..

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Bad phrasing. It was in the same chunk as the original lamp......but at y level 10/11. A small cave with an obsidian floor and nothing else. Filled in with stone. Crash. Removed everything in the area making a larger hole. Crash. Filled in hole and surrounding area with stone to have fully replaced and everything in the area. Crash. Same errors each time.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
No clue about that, area at all. worse comes to worse you can, just reset the whole chunk I can rebuild what I loose from there.

Course that depends on what chunk... if it has my AE system in it, could you at least break down the controller/terminal/ME drive storage and stick it in a chest.. lol\

hmm I have this strange feeling that it's IC2 causing it..

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
O ya Dimensions on the Sacred Rubber Tree

34x34 Chunks, Primary Trunk starts at 64 and goes up to about 110~ish, and about y-lvl 155 It starts a Bowl effect growing the Central Tree bowl effect goes to y256(World build limit), MFR Harvester will harvest the whole tree but... takes foreverrrrrr...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Is Fola done ruining our fun yet?

P.S. I am not unsympathetic to the plight of our newly lightless friends in Fola's land so I'll be sending an aid package asap.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Fix for or Mob Spawning problem.

In Openblocks.cfg add

additional {
# List any mob names you want disabled on the server
S:disableMobNames <
arsmagica2.MobHecate
>
}

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Think i've got it fixed now. I removed the chunk entirely and allowed it to regenerate from the world file (Folan part of your base has never been built now, fyi) because even importing the chunk from an older save file still brought corruption. The new chunk kept re-corrupting however. Further log analysis showed that thaumcraft itself was misinterpreting arcane lamps in other areas too, but those chunk had yet to corrupt (thank god). Manually reinstalled just thaumcraft onto the server and brought back in an earlier (uncorrupted but still regenerated) chunk save and that seems to have done it. Appears stable for the moment.

Added the openblocks.cfg change you requested as well.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Guessing data center is under attack from someone, wow people have nothing better to do these day.s