Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
gamehatesme.jpg

Step 1, Play an AV8 team as your secondary.

Step 2. Get armor broken 63% of the time, with a rate of well over 80% in the first 6 turns of the game.

What the holy shit fuck.

Edit: Also a flesh golem had an interception. Fuck.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Hey Daezed, I'm ready to play our match whenever you have some time. The only times I can't be available are Friday night and Monday night.

satael

Silver Squire
TwoPint/Djay, when are you around for the game? (haven't seen you in either irc or steam in the last few days)

Djay

Trakanon Raider
TwoPint/Djay, when are you around for the game? (haven't seen you in either irc or steam in the last few days)
Sunday morning/afternoon should work as long as I'm done before 6-7 CST. Can't remember if I have any plans Monday right now...I don't think so. Tuesday after about 5 CST should be fine, too.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48 hr notice.

Gav/Funkor
Restless/Makkon

D2A is advanced

Numbers/Daezed

Disdain/Phaz
Khalan/Skids. Sounds like Khalan may be outta town again, so maybe default win there.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
restless, been trying to msg you in irc. I can do tonight, tomorrow or wednesday after 10pm est. Does any of that work for you?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Gav, I will be on tonight after 4:30pm CST. Finished my Stunty game last night so I just need to get this one done to be all caught up.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Not sure who I have this week in D2A, but I will be on an unstable connection until Friday so will be unable to do anything until then. Also I will be working this weekend so I will struggle to make the late NA times that I normally can. If this is a problem I'll have to do the match Sunday or Monday night

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Disdain is only on steam, so working out a time is tricky. Will try and get it in tonight, if I can.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Stupidmonkey, you and I are up next in d3. I have time any day this week to hook up for our match against your evil, evil chaos.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Disdain and I should get our game in tonight around 5ish Pacific time.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Disdain and I should get our game in tonight around 5ish Pacific time.
It's Wednesday already!

But since you guys are gonna play today and you luckily posted this before I got around to advancing days, I'll let you guys get this one in tonight. Have Adam or Gav validate and advance the day when you're done.

All other divisions except that one are ready to go for MD3.

Oh, and Phaz, we play Stunty this week, Fri/sat anytime work, thursday gets iffy in the evening, depends on when I pass out, and sunday needs to be morning.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, I got confused about times with Disdained and forgot he was European. Our game is not going to happen, mostly due to the holiday weekend and Arrested Development fucking things up on my end. Admin it however you wish and lets move on. As for stunty action, I am available tonight in the late afternoon PST time, if you are around. Otherwise we can shoot for Friday sometime, preferably the morning.