Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
yeah, I was pretty annoyed, we had a great game, and I got a TD on a bull centaur!

Makkon disconnected on Turn 15 of a 1-1 game. I'm not going to replay, so I'll let Cutlery admin a tie when he gets on tomorrow. Sucks because it was a good game and we both had good XP gains.

rrr_img_28390.jpg

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Makkon disconnected on Turn 15 of a 1-1 game. I'm not going to replay, so I'll let Cutlery admin a tie when he gets on tomorrow. Sucks because it was a good game and we both had good XP gains.
Well, unfortunately, this is what it looked like when I got home.

rrr_img_28625.jpg

Someone validated the game already. Too many moderators, rabble rabble.

The bright side is that you get to keep your XP, downside is no MVP and no winnings for Makkon, and artificial win for Djay.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I didn't validate it!

Sorry, Makkon... :/
I don't like doing the admin stuff on my own games when it's more than just a simple validation, but I guess I should have.

At least your Bull Centaur got the XP...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Son of a bitch...that was me and we had even fucking talked about it in irc and agreed to wait until you could talk to makkon. God damn, maybe I just need to quit entirely.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
no worries, after reading about crashes it was my fault anyway. I typed a % sign. how that is still a bug I don't even know.

Son of a bitch...that was me and we had even fucking talked about it in irc and agreed to wait until you could talk to makkon. God damn, maybe I just need to quit entirely.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
no worries, after reading about crashes it was my fault anyway. I typed a % sign. how that is still a bug I don't even know.
The funny thing is that sometimes you're okay, and sometimes you're not. It has to do with where the space is located in reference to the %.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Restless, I've got a pretty convenient London schedule. Lemme know when you can play.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Also, regarding Season 4, I've been kicking around the idea of running a fresh team tourney for S4, because I'm not sure I'll have as much time to play in the summer. I can still run the tourney, and I have no problem doing so, but getting in a couple games a week while working more and having all the summer yard work and activities with the munchkins leaves me with much less time available to coordinate schedules.

This would give a level playing field for new people to get up to speed without facing 1700 TV teams right outta the gate, it gives people a chance to start a new team if they're not feeling their old team, or are too crippled to continue, and with me outta the field, it would give some other people a place to shine, since I won last season stunty and last season D1. Fresh team tourney teams would be allowed to slot into Season 4 of the official league if they so desire. I can't allow open league teams into the structured league, and I don't want to allow other league teams into the league because it unevens the playing field -- if you're in the open league, you pick and choose your opponents, and that's not fair. However, in a fresh tourney, you'd be playing who the cards dealt you, and that's a good enough qualifier to get you into the main league as far as I'm concerned.

This would also allow people who get busy in the summer to take a break without missing anything in the structured league, would give a break to people who might be getting burnt out on it, and we can pick it all back up towards the tail end of the summer and keep the league going strong. I thought it was a damned good idea when I heard it, and now with the kids wanting to go to the park, and the lawn needing to be mowed, and OT needing to be worked, and the gardens blooming, I like it even more.

My idea would be something like if we have 16 people, we'd divide into 4 divisions, play maybe double round robin (so 6 games) and then dump all 16 teams into an end of season playoff. This would give all teams at least 7 games to build up (so a full season of actual play under their belt), plus the possibility of up to 3 more games of SPP and winnings for the top teams, which would fit pretty well in the league I think. Obviously numbers will be tweaked depending on how many we get, but that's my general idea for it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I was going to mention to you in the next couple weeks that I'd probably take the next season off, so that sounds good to me.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'll make a public poll for new team tourney when this season gets closer to closing, so I've got an idea of numbers.

Sounds good to me too. I do love my woodies but it would be nice to get a chance to try out a different team in a private league format as well.