joz123

Potato del Grande
@Fedor 's elimination was pretty mixed
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What I would consider embarrassing is returning to this forum like a boomerang to post garbage tier shit when you're having one of your bipolar episodes. How long have you been manic this time, numb nuts?

Oh no the completely unknown poster that hasn’t donated in any way and only has a few posts over 7 years has called me manic. He says I am returning even though I haven’t left since 1999.

I know what your response will be, that I have left if I’m not posting every day. So how often are you boomeranging then? Oh it doesn’t apply to you because you weren’t an admin?

In the history of this forum we haven’t had anyone ever relinquish any power willingly, not once. Every single time power has been lost it was the start of a whole new forum. Not shocked you don’t know how to handle it. I am a normal user being a normal user saying normal user things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
@Fedor 's elimination was pretty mixed so I'm not too sure about that one. Count me as one of the babies who utilized ignore on Screamfeeder Screamfeeder , it was incredibly transparent he hardly read anything that others posted during arguments with him. Saved me the effort of scrolling through quite a bit of empty content.
I read this. I feel you. I mean, you are a baby and probably find wiping your ass as difficult as using a scroll wheel on a mouse.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Oh no the completely unknown poster that hasn’t donated in any way and only has a few posts over 7 years has called me manic. He says I am returning even though I haven’t left since 1999.

I know what your response will be, that I have left if I’m not posting every day. So how often are you boomeranging then? Oh it doesn’t apply to you because you weren’t an admin?

In the history of this forum we haven’t had anyone ever relinquish any power willingly, not once. Every single time power has been lost it was the start of a whole new forum. Not shocked you don’t know how to handle it. I am a normal user being a normal user saying normal user things.

Oh noes, don't get mad you worthless faggot. Why shit post and attack others and then get butt blasted to this degree when you're attacked in turn? Your victim mentality is so pathetic that I would mistake you for an unstable woman if I didn't know any better. And here's my golf clap to you for being a total dick rider whether it be in an MMO like Everquest or a forum with a user base that mostly raided end game content in said games at some point in time. Congrats buddy, I'm sure you definitely used said experience as a resume builder.

• 3Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh noes, don't get mad you worthless faggot. Why shit post and attack others and then get butt blasted to this degree when you're attacked in turn? Your victim mentality is so pathetic that I would mistake you for an unstable woman if I didn't know any better. And here's my golf clap to you for being a total dick rider whether it be in an MMO like Everquest or a forum with a user base that mostly raided end game content in said games at some point in time. Congrats buddy, I'm sure you definitely used said experience as a resume builder.
I’m not, this is called banter ... are you legit new here? How am I being a victim?

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Calm down. You should probably just ignore him. It will help with all that anger.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wait Rude Rude now I’m a fag for playing MMO’s and I put it on my resume? I was a Marine and now I work for the army. My gaming skill or lack there of, ask around I wasn’t good, isn’t relevant to anything including this forum.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Wait Rude Rude now I’m a fag for playing MMO’s and I put it on my resume? I was a Marine and now I work for the army. My gaming skill or lack there of, ask around I wasn’t good, isn’t relevant to anything including this forum.
Then why even mention you've been in some variation of this community since 1999 like it meant something? I would pry further but you're a moron so that's pointless.

Also, given your mental condition I would expect you have some knowledge on psychology. Use your brain so I don't have to connect all the dots for you - "genius".

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Then why even mention you've been in some variation of this community since 1999 like it meant something?
Well, you're the one that made the "returning to this forum like a boomerang" comment so everyone here can only assume you hold some special significance to community "Time Served".

Considering your in depth knowledge of internal forum politics id say you really have no ground to stand on where it conce....wait.

Hold on.

Awwww man. This guy has me on ignore right?

Ahhhhh shit I'm talking adult stuff to a baby.

Sorry everyone. Please someone apologize to Rude on my behalf. I don't want that bad energy going his way.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Then why even mention you've been in some variation of this community since 1999 like it meant something? I would pry further but you're a moron so that's pointless.

Also, given your mental condition I would expect you have some knowledge on psychology. Use your brain so I don't have to connect all the dots for you - "genius".
It meant I haven’t left .... are you daft? It means I log in regularly is all .....

You said I was boomeranging back as if I left yet I did not.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Maybe if we had a punishment for dumb report spams people would make less fuss about screamfeeder for amod? Say a night in the shaw, or -10 dkp / 1k likes nuke. Or a Whiny Faggot Rating tallying up sucky reports. Would make it all more interesting debate with a free Screamfeeder in pol. Alkorin Alkorin ?

• 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Maybe if we had a punishment for dumb report spams people would make less fuss about screamfeeder for amod? Say a night in the shaw, or -10 dkp / 1k likes nuke. Or a Whiny Faggot Rating tallying up sucky reports. Would make it all more interesting debate with a free Screamfeeder in pol. Alkorin Alkorin ?
I literally advocated for exactly this under both a_skeleton_03 and LLRs reign.

Was ignored and probably shawed for PM spam.

Mods at the time said it was to much work to just reply to all the people that report me with a copypasta.

• 1Like