Retard Dumping Ground

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm responding to posts about my political views, thoughts and opinions.

Dozens of snowflakes reported those posts as being "disruptive".

Don't forget the part where if you don't respond to them they accuse you of disruptively parachuting into the thread. But at least that would be fewer reports.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
If they banned all the obvious alts your MrSpitz larp would have been over months ago.
Congratulations. @a_skeleton_03 is living in your head rent free.

One immediately noticeable difference between a_skeleton_03's and lightning lord's approach is banners. "Hey, forum member! Go read this important thing, etc." Never awesome, not important, always boring. When a_skeleton_03 was in charge you would hardly see banners. Only one at a time months apart or some shit. Every time I visit there's two, three new banners. Always something "worth" calling my attention. Lightning lord loves those banners. This tells me something.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more pushback or discussion regarding the changes. Closing political threads is antithetical to the culture of this community. I've always liked Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule but I think he cares more about his vision (this can change) and less about the community while a_skeleton_03 was the opposite. Both have power tripped a bit but a_skeleton_03 seemed to make decisions based on being a member among equals in the early days of this iteration. This is important to note. Fires of Heaven is older than any one personality and belongs to a community inherited by the current administrators.

I agree with Screamfeeder Screamfeeder about the slow creep of monetization. Current decisions are not sustainable, eventually this place will be nothing but hardcore weirdos. It is strange for a traditional message board founded on traditional rules to turn face and crater to politics. I can only assume Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is completely aware of this. Why hide if there is nothing to hide. Keep the freaks in their cage, good riddance, no one cares. I doubt anything will change for the better but non politcal threads should be moved to off topic such as atheism, singularity, whatever else was hastily moved in a lazy swoop. Or don't do anything at all.

This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power... but speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The freaks had no cage. Now, there is a cage that you have to opt in to. Problem solved.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
From a curation/bot scraping point of view? Absolutely.

Why anyone cares about this is completely beyond me. All the topics are still there. Everyone has enough latinum to opt-in. Some administrative shit is taken care of for LLR, myself, and Amod.

Go forth and shitpost. Just do it in the right places and no one gets flogged.

• 1Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From a curation/bot scraping point of view? Absolutely.

Why anyone cares about this is completely beyond me. All the topics are still there. Everyone has enough latinum to opt-in. Some administrative shit is taken care of for LLR, myself, and Amod.

Go forth and shitpost. Just do it in the right places and no one gets flogged.
Salty vaginas aren't happy unless they are salty.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anecdotal observation. Since we locked down the forums it "appears" that there has been an increase in "radicalization". By this I mean an increase in the number of posts that went from "all black people bad" to "all black people need to die". I am not saying correlation is causation. There has been some heinous shit posted in there lately that would stoke the fires in anyone (like that "rapper" singing about raping/murdering her child for example) and it may very well be in response to that. It could also be that with it locked down from prying eyes people feel they can be more edgy or maybe they feel safe to post how they really feel in terms of racial hatred.

Anecdotal observations are just that and maybe someone else looks at it and doesn't see anything changing. "all black people should die; all black people belong at the bottom of the pacific; round up all black people and ship them to Africa" isn't dialogue. And for the record, I exonerate Scream from all blame for this.... unless of course he is doing some false flag operation on his many alts. He is a sneaky little lib and I wouldn't put it past him to be that super sneaky.

• 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
One immediately noticeable difference between a_skeleton_03's and lightning lord's approach is banners. "Hey, forum member! Go read this important thing, etc." Never awesome, not important, always boring. When a_skeleton_03 was in charge you would hardly see banners. Only one at a time months apart or some shit. Every time I visit there's two, three new banners. Always something "worth" calling my attention. Lightning lord loves those banners. This tells me something.

Maybe this is your impression, but you're wrong. The last 4 banner notifications were for:
-The PCC Opt-in (important)
-The new Forumquest Changes which announced a re-org of the forums (important)
-The FoH Gun Club (not as important if you don't care about guns, but worth promoting)
-Amod Elections (ummm, important? :trollface: )

After that you have to go back to a notice about database upgrades that might impact site performance temporarily, and then a Xmas giveaway of currency from 8 months ago. If you think all of that is just frivolous and not worth notifying the userbase about then I don't know what to tell you. Even with the notifications I can hardly get a lot of people to read about important site changes and updates. For instance, Teekey still hasn't figured out which thread to read and thinks he's banned from pol despite all the notifications.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more pushback or discussion regarding the changes. Closing political threads is antithetical to the culture of this community. I've always liked Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule but I think he cares more about his vision (this can change) and less about the community while a_skeleton_03 was the opposite. Both have power tripped a bit but a_skeleton_03 seemed to make decisions based on being a member among equals in the early days of this iteration. This is important to note. Fires of Heaven is older than any one personality and belongs to a community inherited by the current administrators.

I agree with Screamfeeder Screamfeeder about the slow creep of monetization. Current decisions are not sustainable, eventually this place will be nothing but hardcore weirdos. It is strange for a traditional message board founded on traditional rules to turn face and crater to politics. I can only assume Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is completely aware of this. Why hide if there is nothing to hide. Keep the freaks in their cage, good riddance, no one cares. I doubt anything will change for the better but non politcal threads should be moved to off topic such as atheism, singularity, whatever else was hastily moved in a lazy swoop. Or don't do anything at all.

This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power... but speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action.

No threads have been closed, just moved around, so you're wrong about that one.

What current decisions regarding monetization are "unsustainable"? It's currently going very well, and it's entirely optional. Furthermore being donation based rather than ad revenue based keeps us independent from the people who control advertising on the internet. How is that a bad thing, especially since donations are entirely voluntary and optional?

As Alk said, before there was no 'cage', now there is, so you're wrong about that one. My intent is to keep politics from bleeding into the rest of the forum as much as possible.

As for your contention that I'm somehow above the userbase and not involved or participating, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm here every day monitoring things and making sure everything is running well, and have been doing so for more than 2 years now. I participate in threads as I see fit, and do my best to contribute in the way I know how. As for the additions to the site I try to make, my philosophy is to give the people things to play with, not myself. It's not about me, it's about the site and always has been. If people disagree with my decisions about what's fun and games, hey fine, they can't all be winners. But it's always my intent to add to and improve the site first and foremost.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Anecdotal observation. Since we locked down the forums it "appears" that there has been an increase in "radicalization". By this I mean an increase in the number of posts that went from "all black people bad" to "all black people need to die". I am not saying correlation is causation. There has been some heinous shit posted in there lately that would stoke the fires in anyone (like that "rapper" singing about raping/murdering her child for example) and it may very well be in response to that. It could also be that with it locked down from prying eyes people feel they can be more edgy or maybe they feel safe to post how they really feel in terms of racial hatred.

Anecdotal observations are just that and maybe someone else looks at it and doesn't see anything changing. "all black people should die; all black people belong at the bottom of the pacific; round up all black people and ship them to Africa" isn't dialogue. And for the record, I exonerate Scream from all blame for this.... unless of course he is doing some false flag operation on his many alts. He is a sneaky little lib and I wouldn't put it past him to be that super sneaky.

It's inevitable that even more extreme views and shit like that will be posted now that its tucked away.

A majority of the mod team are the ones that call for the murders of groups of people on a daily basis. LLR made a limp wrist attempt at curtailing it, but let's be real he would never take action against his little clique.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A majority of the mod team are the ones that call for the murders of groups of people on a daily basis. LLR made a limp wrist attempt at curtailing it, but let's be real he would never take action against his little clique.

Couldn't even begin to list the number of times that he's told various people off in mod discussions for crossing the line. It's really a question of "is this breaking the rules" and "would we action this if it were reported", though, and this particular mod team rejects pretty much every suggestion of censorship as we generally feel that muzzling people dilutes the site to the point where no discussion is possible without someone getting offended by hurty words and reporting everything.

As has been mentioned before, we are invested in making sure that the site, its owner and its admin/moderators are not held liable when one of you writes an actual manifesto and acts on it. That's it.

Nevertheless, it's hilarious how people think they know how everything works. Please, do keep telling us about it.

1597263539803.png

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nevertheless, it's hilarious how people think they know how everything works. Please, do keep telling us about it.

It's not our fault we don't know. Many of us want the mod discussions to be transparent. Posted somewhere where we can see them. We're making what connections we can from the crumbs we are fed. So when we get something wrong don't get all snarky as if it's due to willful ignorance.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Couldn't even begin to list the number of times that he's told various people off in mod discussions for crossing the line.
So saying "gas the jews" and "lynch the wakandens" get's a Stern Talking To?

How many shaws, bans or even just infractions have been handed out for members making such statements?

It's weird how there is only ONE user currently banned from that section and the reason seems to be, "He never shuts up about calling out people for saying "gas the jews" and "lynch the wakandans", even if he sometimes does it in shitpost/meme style. You yourself even gave voice to "shitpost away" in the hidden section...

Because it's getting more and more clear you don't WANT anyone to know how it works and are doing quite a lot to keep stuff hidden or just shifting rules around to suit whatever whims LLR has on a particular week or month.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This’ll make a wonderful made-up script, scream. How do you make those into pr0n btw?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want my ban lifted. I made a public appeal to that effect and was told to fuck off by both mods and admins.

I also want a restructuring in how "problems" are dealt with on this forum. I'd like a LOT more transparency. I'd also like the slow creep of monetization to stop and be reversed.

But I'd really like my ban lifted.
Good, at least you are back on track. Keep focused, stop drifting from Troll to Troll (yours or theirs), and make your case. I, personally, believe you don't actually care about it and just like stirring up shit. That's cool, you do you but don't expect any positive results. Prove me wrong and everyone is a winner, prove me right and everyone is a winner. I win no matter what and it's fucking awesome.

Focus on getting your ban lifted, find your allies, get a case made, and fight the good fight.
Are you for fucking real? I don't respect the rules? I was fighting tooth and nail to enforce the actual rules and not just let Arbitrary bullshit decide things which seemed to be what everyone else wanted to do. I'm here arguing against this rule-ignoring bullshit and you're arguing for it. I would think that you were an idiot for it but I don't think I've seen you have a single opinion that you didn't just ape from someone else in your efforts to be a follower.

As for the mod privacy shit: any responsibility I might have felt about the request (not the rule) to keep things private was superseded by the reason I signed up to be a mod: to serve the community. I did not sign up just to be LLR's minion to do his bidding, especially when it was against the good of the community.

Also, I've had private mod shit thrown at me from you and other members of the mod team and LLR himself, so lose the fucking self-righteous bullshit, and stop talking like a member of a cult towards an ex-member.

Save your pussy "neat" reply this time.
Whatever you say, Sparky. You admit your word isn't worth shit yet we are supposed to believe you care about the rules? Get real, you never did in spite of all your posturing. You proved that by airing the dirty laundry and you continue to remind us all of it every time you post one of these whiny rants. Quit with the victim routine, it's unbecoming of you. You want to defend Scream, then defend him properly. Oh wait, you already said you don't care so why are you here? To air your petty grievance against LLR under the guise of morality and virtue.
**jerk off motion**
We both know you don't care about the rules and never did, do keep up the act of it though. Maybe one day you will convince yourself but you sure as fuck ain't fooling anyone else.

No one cares, Dom.
Especially the people that were there.
All your attacks and bullshit have amounted to nothing.
Time to get over yourself.

I can't recognize that because I am unable to see what you are trying to show me. I'm blocked from viewing information that is important to making any determination. So I cannot recognize any of that. Sorry.
Yes you can, because you either trust that I know anyone else, especially Dom, can refute what I said or you do not. However, it is pretty clear you do not trust so there is that. Either way, you didn't listen, you won't listen, and so it just comes down to "Fuck Screamfeeder" and that is all anyone else needs to know about it. The End. Why? Because you don't listen, won't listen, and that is why nothing will change.

You know why you were banned, you know why it won't likely be lifted, and now you know that no one else really cares about it.

Good to see you are surviving, if not thriving, in this the age of Covid. Stay safe, Scream, and good luck.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Buy a bag of double stuff oreos and phone your mother.
Rofl, got to love your imagination there, bro :) I hope you get out of this jam eventually - you’re one-of-a-kind foh troublemaker <3 Cheers, got sleeping to do, icu shifts don’t do themselves. Well, in scrubs they do. Damn, I wish we had more original scrubs.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yes you can, because you either trust that I know anyone else, especially Dom, can refute what I said or you do not.
But I literally have no idea what that link says. Neither you nor Dom (who I do trust but has said fuck all about your hidden link) has said anything. So again, I cannot trust some link that gives zero information. It's why you being in support of censorship and hiding is stopping me from answering your question...maybe you should step up and start asking questions?
Good, at least you are back on track. Keep focused, stop drifting from Troll to Troll (yours or theirs), and make your case.

I have. Multiple times. Let's see what you have to say about listening...

Either way, you didn't listen, you won't listen, and so it just comes down to "Fuck Screamfeeder" and that is all anyone else needs to know about it. The End. Why? Because you don't listen, won't listen, and that is why nothing will change.

Listen to what exactly? What specifically should I have "heard" from you or alkorin or LLR or anyone else? You and others keep saying that phrase "just listen", but then you don't actually say what it is I am supposed to be listening to while I over and over and over and over and over have stated exactly why I should not be banned.

and now you know that no one else really cares about it.
You care enough to continue to engage in dialog about it, which speaks volumes for you. Others here (including some that loath me) have cared enough to say "yo this shit is stupid". So yeah, other people do care. Just because the Circle Jerk that currently runs in fashion around here doesn't means fuck all. You could slink away like most of the idiots around here and screech and moan about FREEDOM in your little secret hidden forum while never saying word one, but you at least are making an effort. It's why I know you're better than how you behave.