Retard Dumping Ground

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Oh, I'm well aware. Still a valid question.

Why not, this is what forums are for! Unlike a lot of people here I don’t just drop a meme or racial slur and bounce. (Not you)

I know, man. You provide valid responses that don't drop hate, racism, or political slurs. Right now that is pretty refreshing around here. The shit other people are spewing will cause some to leave. And for good reason.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Maybe if we had a punishment for dumb report spams people would make less fuss about screamfeeder for amod? Say a night in the shaw, or -10 dkp / 1k likes nuke. Or a Whiny Faggot Rating tallying up sucky reports. Would make it all more interesting debate with a free Screamfeeder in pol. Alkorin Alkorin ?
We have a punishment for abuse of the report system. We've punished people for it before, but it's rare, because it doesn't happen nearly as often as people seem to think it does.

Scream, no one has ever spam reported you in the history of this version of the forum. Stop self-aggrandizing. It's beneath even you.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
It isn't what I think, it is what it is. If this was happening to another poster, people would be losing their shit over this blatant abuse of admin power. Nobody cares enough about scream to raise a stink towards LLR's actions here.

The only thing Scream is guilty of is being a giant asshole, which is something this forum has typically celebrated.

Ask yourself why the incremental thread bans weren't used. Why LLR went with a giant fucking overstep of action on his own, and why it was done soon after the only mod that would have raised a stink about it had stepped down. The answer is "because fuck him. That's why" and if you think that is the right way to manage a forum, then you are a fool.

Highlighted the only part you got right, other than that... neat.

I'm banned from viewing that link. Fun game right?
Sorry, forgot about that. However, you can recognize that those are two different incidents. This is kind of important to me as I am the one that infracted you on the second mentioned incident;

Which was, because you were trolling, a two-week thread ban that @Dom supported.

What Dom does not support, or respect, in spite of all his blustering, are the rules. Like the rules we agreed to about not sharing private amod business with the public. He has personal issues with LLR and instead of going straight at him Dom uses another discussion to take shots at him and others. Like I did just now! 🌈

Mr. Feeder, you know why you are thread-banned, you know why it most likely won't be lifted (not that you seem to want it lifted), so what is it that you actually want?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We have a punishment for abuse of the report system. We've punished people for it before, but it's rare, because it doesn't happen nearly as often as people seem to think it does.

Scream, no one has ever spam reported you in the history of this version of the forum. Stop self-aggrandizing. It's beneath even you.

This post has been reported.

• 1Worf
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Mr. Feeder, you know why you are thread-banned, you know why it most likely won't be lifted (not that you seem to want it lifted), so what is it that you actually want?
I want my ban lifted. I made a public appeal to that effect and was told to fuck off by both mods and admins.

I also want a restructuring in how "problems" are dealt with on this forum. I'd like a LOT more transparency. I'd also like the slow creep of monetization to stop and be reversed.

But I'd really like my ban lifted.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Highlighted the only part you got right, other than that... neat.

Sorry, forgot about that. However, you can recognize that those are two different incidents. This is kind of important to me as I am the one that infracted you on the second mentioned incident;

Which was, because you were trolling, a two-week thread ban that @Dom supported.

What Dom does not support, or respect, in spite of all his blustering, are the rules. Like the rules we agreed to about not sharing private amod business with the public. He has personal issues with LLR and instead of going straight at him Dom uses another discussion to take shots at him and others. Like I did just now! 🌈

Are you for fucking real? I don't respect the rules? I was fighting tooth and nail to enforce the actual rules and not just let Arbitrary bullshit decide things which seemed to be what everyone else wanted to do. I'm here arguing against this rule-ignoring bullshit and you're arguing for it. I would think that you were an idiot for it but I don't think I've seen you have a single opinion that you didn't just ape from someone else in your efforts to be a follower.

As for the mod privacy shit: any responsibility I might have felt about the request (not the rule) to keep things private was superseded by the reason I signed up to be a mod: to serve the community. I did not sign up just to be LLR's minion to do his bidding, especially when it was against the good of the community.

Also, I've had private mod shit thrown at me from you and other members of the mod team and LLR himself, so lose the fucking self-righteous bullshit, and stop talking like a member of a cult towards an ex-member.

Save your pussy "neat" reply this time.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh the human excrement that is Phaze posted? Let me look at the ignored content. Oh it’s literally the dumbest response you could ever make.

If Trump ever says a single thing about the USA and how it’s run after he’s no longer president I hope your response is “isn’t he allowed an opinion as a private citizen” so you can see how dumb your comparison to Obama was. You don’t understand that though because you are a complete idiot and always always have been. You came at me when you were full libtard and your shit was stupid then. Now you keep coming at me and making shit up cause you ‘joined’ the winning team so you have a bunch of snapping finger faggots behind you like this is Grease. You have clout now because you are vocally conservative.

Did the people that ‘doxxed’ me post here for only 13 days? Oh they had been here for years? Oh I texted one my real name to meet up with them? I was Facebook friends with them? I used my personal email for PayPal? I stated my employer directly? Oh that’s weird it’s like they didn’t doxx me at all.

Nobldy is coming after you idiots. Not a single shred of proof that any person here didn’t bring their own enemies with them by talking about their stuff outside this forum. Nobody just randomly found a coworker here and got them fired. Nobody has been googled up and then doxxed.

Its completely ineffective in every way. You have a guide telling people how to get into your secret club. Every single one of you post your same crying about the liberal agenda in every single game, tv, or movie threads also. You fill the RETARD rickshaw with your drivel and leave that wide open.

You ban people and then let them make obvious alts because it amuses you and you want to be oppressed so you can cry more. You’re pathetic.
I heard antifa was behind the 4chan redirect..

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

I can't recognize that because I am unable to see what you are trying to show me. I'm blocked from viewing information that is important to making any determination. So I cannot recognize any of that. Sorry.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I just want to say i love you all. a_skeleton_03, llr, boozebro and all of the screamfeeders.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Have you seen my steaks? I did a 16 oz 9 month aged filet from Lowe’s the other week and gave it a sous vide for 6 hours. Rubbed it down with pepper for being a bad girl and seared it up with butter and called it done.
Since when does lowe's sell steaks?...

• 1Repost

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It totally is and that’s my wife’s ass. I don’t need a safe space to protect me from anonymous people googling this up and somehow then keying in on me to track down.
Damn so it was your wifes ass! And lowes is a local co-opt! This thread moves fast!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let's be honest here. The majority of people in that thread are already talking to themselves
I literally have my own thread where i do just that and it's honestly pretty amazing.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Shoulda voted Foler for amod. All I'm sayin.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
553.gif

You know you miss this shit.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did he pick her? if so, Willie Brown approves of the pick.

Actually didn't he advise her to decline?

You are literally the dumbest person ever.

Just a damned minute here. How can he be the dumbest person ever when I'm the dumbest motherfucker on the forum?

You sorry piece of shit. You can't take my one thing away from me even if you were the one to give it to me.

• 1Like