just like your mother.

SoggyDistinctHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's not our fault we don't know. Many of us want the mod discussions to be transparent. Posted somewhere where we can see them. We're making what connections we can from the crumbs we are fed. So when we get something wrong don't get all snarky as if it's due to willful ignorance.

Because it's getting more and more clear you don't WANT anyone to know how it works and are doing quite a lot to keep stuff hidden or just shifting rules around to suit whatever whims LLR has on a particular week or month.

If we make all reports open to the world, no one will use the system. It's that simple. It won't change how we react to reports.

If you want to see what goes on behind the Amod doors, run in the election and get the nod. You'll see that it's really quite boring.

And, if you really want to read the minutia that I post about server-side upgrades, or LLR talking about next April Fools'... well, too damn bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If we make all reports open to the world, no one will use the system. It's that simple. It won't change how we react to reports.
That's some wonderful speculation on your part. It's also fitting right in with how this place deals with "problems".

You can make reports public and hide usernames with the content still viewable. You can make the username visible and hide the content. You can have a system in place where a "problem" poster can file for a FOI style report on why they were interacted without giving away any information. There are multiple things you COULD do, but choose not to.

You could also do none of that and simply explain why when some users report stuff they then get shawed and mocked by amod for "abusing the system" and others are taken at gospel and immediately acted upon. I can only assume that's what goes on because again, we as users have NO idea how that process works, only how it very clearly looks.

If you want to see what goes on behind the Amod doors, run in the election and get the nod.

I was planning on it at the behest of numerous members. I reached out to LLR about getting a temporary lift of my ban on posting ANY videos or images (this was before my current section ban from LLR [this was also because I was reposnding to another Protected Class User using only images and videos]) so I could post a hilarious campaign ad in the style of terminator 2 and was told to fuck off.

So yeah...

too damn bad.
Those three words seem to be a running theme around here...

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was planning on it at the behest of numerous members. I reached out to LLR about getting a temporary lift of my ban on posting ANY videos or images (this was before my current section ban from LLR [this was also because I was reposnding to another Protected Class User using only images and videos]) so I could post a hilarious campaign ad in the style of terminator 2 and was told to fuck off.

You are lying. I never told you to fuck off when you asked to run for amod. I didn't even insult you in the pm... but since you keep referring to it, I'm going to post my side of that conversation to clear the air.

Lightning Lord Rule in a PM from last December said:
You are eligible according to the rules. That's why I had it so you could post in that forum [note: referring to the election forum], but you're the only one who was shawed who has posted anything there, whether it was due to a glitch, you being blinded by rage, or some other reason, I can't be sure. I will reinstate your ability to post there, so don't abuse the privilege. Let me know if you have an issue.

You are shawed, so the restrictions that are part of the shaw stay with you, so that means no images and videos. The persuasiveness of your words will have to be enough to carry you through.

1 other thing to consider: under your current posting activity, you are unfit for the job based on time commitment alone. Logging in for a little while on a monday and maybe tuesday isn't going to cut it. I need amods to be around to handle what might come up. It's no shame to not have the time to put into it, [REDACTED] was nearly fired for that very reason.

Lastly, part of being amod means that I need to be able to trust you to do the job. That, and you will able to see a lot of past information that some might consider sensitive, like old reports, and especially user IP addresses. If I even get the slightest hint of you even thinking about abusing that access should you win, no words from anyone will save you. So, can I trust you?

If you still want to run under these conditions and with these risks in mind, you can make your thread.

After which you told me that you didn't want to run and the conversation was over.

There's your fucking transparency. Now, did I tell you to fuck off or did I treat you fairly considering your history?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
There's your fucking transparency. Now, did I tell you to fuck off or did I treat you fairly considering your history?
You told me to fuck off...considering our history.

This was after you had limited my posting capacity for bullshit arbitrary reasons and most likely (can't prove it because...well) used discourage mode style antics. Deny away.

You also were lying about my log in times, but hey...whose comparing.

You should unban me and allow me to post in your secret forum LLR.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I say fuck it, let them see reports so they see that 99% are worthless and are made by the same people over and over. Let them get publicly ridiculed

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You told me to fuck off...considering our history.

This was after you had limited my posting capacity for bullshit arbitrary reasons and most likely (can't prove it because...well) used discourage mode style antics. Deny away.

You also were lying about my log in times, but hey...whose comparing.

You should unban me and allow me to post in your secret forum LLR.

Holy shit you are pathetic. You lie about what I said and get caught lying about it TWICE now, then accuse me of other things with no proof and expect people to believe it.

You will say ANYTHING to try to get your way. You will throw ANYONE under the bus as soon as it's to your perceived advantage. You should be the last person advocating for transparency, because it exposes who you truly are.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
(a) You can make reports public and hide usernames with the content still viewable. (b) You can make the username visible and hide the content. (c) You can have a system in place where a "problem" poster can file for a FOI style report on why they were interacted without giving away any information.

Subsections mine for clarity --

(a) is not possible without a new report view, which I'm not doing.
(b) is not possible without a new report view, which I'm not doing.
(c) I'm assuming that you mean "infracted" -- if you do, we already tell people exactly why they were infracted, without telling them who reported them.

Before you bitch that you were banned from multiple threads without being told why or offered recourse, please save me from having to react with "repost".

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Holy shit you are pathetic. You lie about what I said and get caught lying about it TWICE now, then accuse me of other things with no proof and expect people to believe it.

You will say ANYTHING to try to get your way. You will throw ANYONE under the bus as soon as it's to your perceived advantage. You should be the last person advocating for transparency, because it exposes who you truly are.
Who have I thrown under the bus? I have never thrown ANYONE under any buses. Fuck me dude I have thrown MYSELF under buses for people that LOATH me. What clown show is this?

Who? Give me a SINGLE name of someone that I have thrown under the bus to advance my "cause"? That cause being just asking you to not ban someone for insulting your fan club to the point they whine. What a cause...

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So saying "gas the jews" and "lynch the wakandens" get's a Stern Talking To?

How many shaws, bans or even just infractions have been handed out for members making such statements?

It's weird how there is only ONE user currently banned from that section and the reason seems to be, "He never shuts up about calling out people for saying "gas the jews" and "lynch the wakandans", even if he sometimes does it in shitpost/meme style. You yourself even gave voice to "shitpost away" in the hidden section...

Because it's getting more and more clear you don't WANT anyone to know how it works and are doing quite a lot to keep stuff hidden or just shifting rules around to suit whatever whims LLR has on a particular week or month.
U just can't take things personal around here i always say

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Before you bitch that you were banned from multiple threads without being told why or offered recourse, please save me from having to react with "repost".
Naw, I think it's pretty important that people around here are very clear that you will get banned with no reason why and zero recourse and the mods and admins will respond with emojis and then tell you to act like an adult.

I think I'll do that.

React away.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Jews.

Am i doing this right?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Who have I thrown under the bus? I have never thrown ANYONE under any buses. Fuck me dude I have thrown MYSELF under buses for people that LOATH me. What clown show is this?

Who? Give me a SINGLE name of someone that I have thrown under the bus to advance my "cause"? That cause being just asking you to not ban someone for insulting your fan club to the point they whine. What a cause...
I feel like you threw me under the bus because you never answered my questions. Hurt my feelings tbh. Thought we were vibing. 🤷‍♂️

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I feel like you threw me under the bus because you never answered my questions. Hurt my feelings tbh. Thought we were vibing. 🤷‍♂️
What bro? The hiking documentary ones? I did, didn't I? Or you being the captain of team Unban Screamfeeder? There is always a place on the team for you Bobby Boucher!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What bro? The hiking documentary ones? I did, didn't I? Or you being the captain of team Unban Screamfeeder? There is always a place on the team for you Bobby Boucher!
Nooo, the one about what your opinion of under an artic sky is and why does everyone suck chris burkard's dick over it because I think it was garbage. Watch it for me, please.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also what the fuck is up with alex honnold in free solo? I couldn't even finish the doc. Once he got that gf and bitch dropped him belaying like twice breaking him he just seemed like a retarded simp to keep dating her. It was just too cringe worthy. Seriously he met her at a book signing iirc and she didnt even know how to climb. Imagine sacrificing all your dreams for some groupie poon.